Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Victorinox sheath for Wave/Charge?

us Offline JustinCase

Victorinox sheath for Wave/Charge?
on: January 02, 2016, 07:08:41 PM
For Victorinox/Leatherman owners. I like Victorinox leather sheaths and was wondering which one will fit the LM Wave or Charge? I assume the (XL) sheath for the Swiss Champ will do it but I'm not sure. Any recommendations?
“It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I try a little longer to solve the problem"

us Offline cody6268

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Victorinox sheath for Wave/Charge?
Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 03:24:34 AM
For Victorinox/Leatherman owners. I like Victorinox leather sheaths and was wondering which one will fit the LM Wave or Charge? I assume the (XL) sheath for the Swiss Champ will do it but I'm not sure. Any recommendations?

I do believe the olive MOLLE sheath will (item 4.0837.4 which is stamped on the back) will, according to the listing I bought it from.  I do know it fits the Gerber MP450, Leatherman Super Tool (first generation), Vic Soldier '08 (what I bought it for), or the Klein Sheepfoot Slitting Knife (stretches the sheath a little bit) very well.  I hate the way it attaches to a belt.  Threading it through the vertical sleeve for horizontal carry is time consuming and vertically it's loose.   I've considered going to the local surplus store and buying a used Army pistol belt for carrying it since it's twice as wide as my already beefy work belt.

us Offline Kampfer

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Tactical Desk Jockey
Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 08:24:39 PM
My OG Wave fits in the Spirit leather sheath perfectly.
EDC: Black Talon, Black Cat, Spirit, LD02

us Offline Spork, Lord of Lime Jello!

• No Life Club
  • Benner fan club #003
Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 04:30:28 PM
The new LM Wave and Spirit will fit inside the body of an XL Zermatt (which I assume is the one you are asking about) but they are both too long to allow the flap to close.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%