Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Official MT.O CYBER TOOL , SWISSCHAMP AND TOOL CHEST- FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

us Offline darkpsyche

I'm down. Here's my cybertool 29 custom, that holds regular double sided bits:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

cz Offline pettydroid

000 - Obi1shinobee
001 - twiliter
002 - Weasel
003 - derekmac
004 - Corwyn
005 - sLaughterMed
006 - moonweasel
007- Zed
008-darkpsyche
009-pettydroid

I am in as well

nl Offline glenfiddich1983

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • aka "G-Fiddle" and "Glen-Fizzle"
000 - Obi1shinobee
001 - twiliter
002 - Weasel
003 - derekmac
004 - Corwyn
005 - sLaughterMed
006 - moonweasel
007 - Zed
008 - darkpsyche
009 - pettydroid
010 - glenfiddich1983

Bring it on!

[--- arms length ---] (-.-) 

^-- where the cat sits

ca Offline JP

000 - Obi1shinobee
001 - twiliter
002 - Weasel
003 - derekmac
004 - Corwyn
005 - sLaughterMed
006 - moonweasel
007 - Zed
008 - darkpsyche
009 - pettydroid
010 - glenfiddich1983
011 - JP

I am in.

us Offline Obi1shinobee

• Master LM Squirt Ps4 And Lord of Navitools
Not even February yet already got 12 challenger woot ..  :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

us Offline aerojet

• My Wenger...
Okay, now I guess I understand - start a thread, and post to it daily. If this is correct, then count me in. Not sure about the pix however - just a photo of the tool, or something at work? Can do either once I know.

Thanks.

The Aerojet
The early bird may get the worm, but it is second mouse which gets the CHEESE !!

The only easy day was yesterday.

se Offline Fortytwo

• No Life Club
Okay, now I guess I understand - start a thread, and post to it daily. If this is correct, then count me in. Not sure about the pix however - just a photo of the tool, or something at work? Can do either once I know.

Thanks.

The Aerojet

The January SOG Challenge has seen a mix of "studio" and "action" pictures. I'm guessing same will work here.

us Offline Obi1shinobee

Thanks.

The Aerojet

us Offline ColoSwiss

I've got the means to play but will pass. Find the big SAKs too bulky for everyday carry.

IMG_1223.JPG
* IMG_1223.JPG (Filesize: 129.98 KB)
IMG_6999.JPG
* IMG_6999.JPG (Filesize: 59.22 KB)

us Offline powernoodle

Not sure about the pix however - just a photo of the tool, or something at work?

There is no rule.  Actions shots are funner.  But I don't use my MT everyday, and don't like to do fake action shots, so I supplement with glamour shots.  But I think that most would agree that action is preferred.

us Offline Obi1shinobee

Not sure about the pix however - just a photo of the tool, or something at work?

There is no rule.  Actions shots are funner.  But I don't use my MT everyday, and don't like to do fake action shots, so I supplement with glamour shots.  But I think that most would agree that action is preferred.

You need sign up  :pok: :pok: :pok: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

us Offline twiliter

• motionless wheel, nothing is real
I've got the means to play but will pass. Find the big SAKs too bulky for everyday carry.

OK CS, you have pearl, horn, stag, and rosewood. I do too, and mine are all shelf queens. So if you dare to pick one of those 4 and carry it for a short 29 day month, I will too. How's that for a challenge?  ;)

us Offline ColoSwiss

OK CS, you have pearl, horn, stag, and rosewood. I do too, and mine are all shelf queens. So if you dare to pick one of those 4 and carry it for a short 29 day month, I will too. How's that for a challenge?  ;)

Afraid my poor weak frame can't handle the strain of hauling that massive amount of steel around for a month. I'm feeling so weary I may downsize from my Traveler to my Pocket Tool Chest for the month.   :D

ph Offline Zephon

Afraid my poor weak frame can't handle the strain of hauling that massive amount of steel around for a month. I'm feeling so weary I may downsize from my Traveler to my Pocket Tool Chest for the month.   :D

On a totally unrelated note, interesting that someone feels the same way I do -- I've slimmed down from a Swisschamp to a Handyman to an Evo 28 to an Explorer then now it's a Compact in my pocket.  The CT41 stays in the bag though -- which displaced the RS.

us Offline ColoSwiss

On a totally unrelated note, interesting that someone feels the same way I do -- I've slimmed down from a Swisschamp to a Handyman to an Evo 28 to an Explorer then now it's a Compact in my pocket.  The CT41 stays in the bag though -- which displaced the RS.

I keep an old Champion in the desk, close at hand. When I was working, there was an ersatz Leatherman in the desk at work. Handled most of the chores I needed it for, and was cheap enough I wouldn't have been too irritated if it had 'developed legs'. However a Vic Huntsman is probably the largest knife I've carried on a regular basis. Considering all the other junk in my pockets, even that was a bit much.

us Offline twiliter

• motionless wheel, nothing is real

Whew! That was a close one, after I posted that I started dreading the thought of having to carry the PearlyChamp for even a day!  :ahhh

:cheers:

us Offline aerojet

• My Wenger...
I guess I just signed up for the challenge. So watch for the posts starting Feb. 1 - Monday.

The Aerojet

The early bird may get the worm, but it is second mouse which gets the CHEESE !!

The only easy day was yesterday.

us Offline Obi1shinobee

000 - Obi1shinobee
001 - twiliter
002 - Weasel
003 - derekmac
004 - Corwyn
005 - sLaughterMed
006 - moonweasel
007 - Zed
008 - darkpsyche
009 - pettydroid
010 - glenfiddich1983
011 - JP
012 - Aerojet

(Image removed from quote.)

us Offline Obi1shinobee

000 - Obi1shinobee
001 - twiliter
002 - Weasel
003 - derekmac
004 - Corwyn
005 - sLaughterMed
006 - moonweasel
007 - Zed
008 - darkpsyche
009 - pettydroid
010 - glenfiddich1983
011 - JP
012 - Aerojet

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

us Offline ColoSwiss

Whew! That was a close one, after I posted that I started dreading the thought of having to carry the PearlyChamp for even a day!  :ahhh

Know what you mean. Pearl's beautiful, but the thought of dropping a pearl-handled knife on concrete and losing a couple hundred bucks in value scares me.

gb Offline DrC.

Count me in for this one.
Cybertool 34.jpg
* Cybertool 34.jpg (Filesize: 232.25 KB)

us Offline Obi1shinobee

gb Offline DrC.

000 - Obi1shinobee
001 - twiliter
002 - Weasel
003 - derekmac
004 - Corwyn
005 - sLaughterMed
006 - moonweasel
007 - Zed
008 - darkpsyche
009 - pettydroid
010 - glenfiddich1983
011 - JP
012 - Aerojet
013 - DrC.

us Offline Obi1shinobee

000 - Obi1shinobee
001 - twiliter
002 - Weasel
003 - derekmac
004 - Corwyn
005 - sLaughterMed
006 - moonweasel
007 - Zed
008 - darkpsyche
009 - pettydroid
010 - glenfiddich1983
011 - JP
012 - Aerojet
013 - DrC.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

us Offline lichan

Does it have to be a SwissChamp?  I have a Champion Plus. I see that bigger SwissChamps (XL, XLT, XXLT, XAVP) are good but one layer less? Eh, maybe not. That could be a slippery slope to the Wenger Pocket Tool Chest!

se Offline Fortytwo

• No Life Club
Does it have to be a SwissChamp?  I have a Champion Plus. I see that bigger SwissChamps (XL, XLT, XXLT, XAVP) are good but one layer less? Eh, maybe not. That could be a slippery slope to the Wenger Pocket Tool Chest!

I prefer the reductio ad absurdum, you start with allowing five-layer tools and suddenly everyone is competing with Compacts or why not classics.  :D

us Offline strmliner

• No Life Club
Interesting challenge, but with only a Champion and Champion Plus, I'll pass...

Good luck to all who join!   :cheers:
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go."    -Will Rogers

us Offline lichan

I prefer the reductio ad absurdum, you start with allowing five-layer tools and suddenly everyone is competing with Compacts or why not classics.  :D

Technically, the Cybertool 41 has 7 layers like the Champion Plus and the Cybertool 34 has 5 layers and the Cybertool 29 has only 3 layers (both of which are allowed by the name Cybertool in the challenge title.) But since it is a Champion and not a Swisschamp, it will sit this one out. Now, about my Wenger Pocket Tool Chest,...

Offline Styerman

• No Life Club
No prob , a Cybertool 41 is my EDC .

Chris

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
So is a champion aloud as well  :think:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00