Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Scale Swapper Merit Badge Attempt

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Scale Swapper Merit Badge Attempt
on: April 12, 2016, 05:18:09 PM
It occurs to me that I have yet to get any modder badges, despite having a few mods under my belt'  I think I'll start with an easy one- the Scale Swapper badge!  According to the rules:

Start a new thread with a photo of custom or non standard SAK scales in your collection

I have done a few sets of custom scales in my time, but to be honest, I have never made anything as perfect as my custom scaled OHT from Scibeer:

Wherever you are Bill, whatever you are up to, if I get this badge I'll dedicate it to you!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Re: Scale Swapper Merit Badge Attempt
Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 05:24:57 PM
You're actually going to make poor Zoidberg award this badge to you aren't you? Do it yourself you lazy smurf, don't you know he is performing surgery right now???   :D

That's a nice set of scales. A very handsome knife. I have got to get me a 111mm one of these days
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 09:55:37 AM
Sigh.

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 04:59:57 PM
You're actually going to make poor Zoidberg award this badge to you aren't you? Do it yourself you lazy smurf, don't you know he is performing surgery right now???   :D

That's a nice set of scales. A very handsome knife. I have got to get me a 111mm one of these days

I could have, but I like to post the thread then wait a bit to see if people think I deserve it.  Then Zoidberg swoops in and approves it...

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

bavaria Offline Tomcat_81

Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 12:03:13 AM
It's just awesome, reading you guys chatting  :D
Sent from my Boconcept sofa, using the 'post'-button

Owing a beer to Whoey since 2016

00 Offline kirk13

• Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 12:53:14 AM
It occurs to me that I have yet to get any modder badges, despite having a few mods under my belt'  I think I'll start with an easy one- the Scale Swapper badge!  According to the rules:

Start a new thread with a photo of custom or non standard SAK scales in your collection

I have done a few sets of custom scales in my time, but to be honest, I have never made anything as perfect as my custom scaled OHT from Scibeer:

(Image removed from quote.)

Wherever you are Bill, whatever you are up to, if I get this badge I'll dedicate it to you!

Def

That is a thing of beauty :drool:
There is no beginning,or ending,and for this we are thankful,cos now is hard enough to understand!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%