Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[WITHDRAWN] Leatherman Tread

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
[WITHDRAWN] Leatherman Tread
on: April 13, 2016, 03:49:01 PM
I have for you a new in box (only taken out and tried on and took a few pics for my Tread Thread :D) Leatherman Tread :o :D I bought it because it is a very different type of tool and thought that I could try it but once I got it I realized that it is not my thing ::) It is a very unique direction for Leatherman and I hope they do well with this but like I said it just isn't for me :tu: I am wanting $160 US plus shipping. I am willing to ship worldwide but it has been a while since I have shipped anything out of the country and I will have to get a shipping quote for anyone interested :tu: Here is a couple pics to get the ball rolling hopefully :D There is a small scratch on the box I am assuming that it got in shipping but the tool is pristine :cheers:

Also I am up for a trade.  I am specifically looking for a Charge Tti (older model preferred) with nice sheath (the older sheath as well preferred) and the extender, bit kits, pocket clip and whatever else it comes with (in other words a Charge with all the goodies :D ) But who knows PM with ideas of other things and we might talk :tu:

I will give this a few days and if no bites here it may go to eBay :tu: Thanks guys :D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 11:23:08 PM by zoidberg »

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Re: Leatherman Tread
Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 12:51:12 AM
Surely someone needs a nice new tread :D

us Offline Rainwalker

• New User
Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 08:32:12 PM
Hi, I'm interested in your Tread. I have a Older model Charge with the 154cm blade. It has been very lightly carried and used in the past but it's been put up for a while now... Let me know if your interested and I'll dig it out and send you a few pics. Also my email is rainwalker15 (at) gmail.com feel free to contact me there if you want. Thanks, Jeff

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 01:10:10 AM
Hi, I'm interested in your Tread. I have a Older model Charge with the 154cm blade. It has been very lightly carried and used in the past but it's been put up for a while now... Let me know if your interested and I'll dig it out and send you a few pics. Also my email is rainwalker15 (at) gmail.com feel free to contact me there if you want. Thanks, Jeff

Thanks for the offer I am just now seeing this :oops: I  would really like a Ti but rather have a Tti in trade or preferably sell outright :tu:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:12:09 AM by Poncho65 »

us Offline Rainwalker

• New User
Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 09:45:48 PM
Okay no worries. After watching a couple of video reviews on the Tread, I'm not really sure it's for me either so it's all good... Thanks and good luck with your Tread.

00 Offline screwloose

Re: [WITHDRAWN] Leatherman Tread
Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 12:49:33 PM
I'm looking for a tread and I've got a MUT ( the civilian one) with I don't use. Is that something for you?
"if you haven't got a screw loose somewhere, you are probably wound too tight"

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD