Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Stealth mode activated, pt 2.

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Re: Stealth mode activated, pt 2.
Reply #30 on: April 21, 2016, 07:24:55 PM
If you have never had Spyderco serrations please give them a try.  I am convinced that my Spydercos must be fully serrated.  I can always carry a PE of a different maker if need be.

Well Spyderco has been doing serrations before anyone else, yes they "invented" (in a sense) serrated knives.  :tu:

Did not know this Capt.  Make perfect sense then.  I got my Native fully serrated first and thought darn I wish it were PE.  After carrying it for a while that feeling went away really quick.  I then got a Delica 4 fully serrated specifically because of the Native.

They were also the first to use the Spydie hole obviously and pioneered the use of the pocket clip!
I'm the milk man!

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #31 on: April 21, 2016, 08:55:36 PM
If you have never had Spyderco serrations please give them a try.  I am convinced that my Spydercos must be fully serrated.  I can always carry a PE of a different maker if need be.

Well Spyderco has been doing serrations before anyone else, yes they "invented" (in a sense) serrated knives.  :tu:

Did not know this Capt.  Make perfect sense then.  I got my Native fully serrated first and thought darn I wish it were PE.  After carrying it for a while that feeling went away really quick.  I then got a Delica 4 fully serrated specifically because of the Native.

They were also the first to use the Spydie hole obviously and pioneered the use of the pocket clip!

Spydie hole that I knew.  Pocket clip, dang that Sal is something else.  I can see why his knives and he is well respected.  Not only are the designs well liked but he has made some terrific contributions to the industry. 
Esse Quam Videri

us Offline captain spaulding

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • What's the matter, kid? Don't ya like clowns?
Reply #32 on: April 22, 2016, 06:39:28 AM

Spydie hole that I knew.  Pocket clip, dang that Sal is something else.  I can see why his knives and he is well respected.  Not only are the designs well liked but he has made some terrific contributions to the industry.

Sure has.  :tu:
I'm the milk man!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69