Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Pictorial guide to SOG components

yud · 34 · 4626

es Offline ThePeacent

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Firm believer of Sturgeon's Law
Re: Pictorial guide to SOG components
Reply #30 on: September 07, 2016, 03:36:06 PM
May I try and contribute again with another odd tool/implement I found?
A new tool that I hadn't seen yet, at least not in this thread or any other that I recall, which is a more rounded point version of the ultra fine serrated blade, not the average "leatherman/gerber style" SE nor is it the one with a sudden drop at the tip, which is the one pictured in this thread's first pic (the top 2 blades). It replaces the saw in my original PP

The blade is a bit longer and thinner than the saw (saw is right pic, blade is left)

Might be the "Sheepsfoot serrated blade V2"? or the "Double Tooth Saw, V1 (rounded end)?"

Any info would be appreciated, thanks and keep on the nice work!
My toys:

MTs: Surge (2x), Skeletool CX, Rebar, Blast, Fuse, Micra, Squirt (3x), Wave, Crunch, Mini, Spirit (2x), Pro Scout, MP700 (2x), Diesel, Powerlock, PowerPlier (2x), PocketPowerPlier, Blacktip , ST6 (2x), 5WR, A100

SAKs: Bantam, Executive, Ambassador, Minichamp, Classic Alox, Champion, Farmer, Explorer, Swisschamp, Golf Tool, Wenger Champ, EVO 52, Pocket Tool Chest

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #31 on: September 07, 2016, 04:09:02 PM
Great add Peacent :cheers: I am no SOG expert and any help I can get like this is great :tu:

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #32 on: September 07, 2016, 04:09:22 PM
New page banana man dance

:nanadance:       :nanadance:

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Reply #33 on: September 07, 2016, 05:09:10 PM
Nice catch. I'm thinking that is a double toothed saw, rather than a serrated blade though. I think the other saw in your picture is different too, actually (its been a while, so I don't really remember), which would make 3 versions of the double toothed saw. Id guess the longer one is V1, the shorter V2, and the one in the first picture in this thread V3 (did I forget any other versions?)
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%