Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman Stuff

us Offline Yaesu Man

Leatherman Stuff
on: June 22, 2016, 06:24:29 AM
Hey guys, I know I've kinda been MIA lately, but I've just been busy and I lurk around whenever I can.  Anyways, I've got a few LM knives and stuff that needs to go.  If y'all feel my prices are way out of line, let me know.  Right now, I would like to keep this in the US (AK & HI incl.)  Prices include shipping and PayPal to the US.

First is a New Skeletool.  I got this from LM as a replacement for a retired tool sent in for repair.  No package and it needs oiling as it's stiff, but new and never carried.  $40

Next is a Crater E33Bx (154CM combo blade and bit changer).  Has been carried and used a little, but overall in decent condition - good user knife. $65

And then a Crater E33Tx (154CM combo blade and individual screwdrivers).  This one has been carried as well, but shows a little less use; blade is in VGC.  $70

Also have an old e305x knife (154CM combo blade), NIB never been carried, used, or sharpened.  $75

Last LM is a C303 aluminum handle knife.  It's a combo blade - 420HC if I'm not mistaken; little bit of lock rock, be a good user though.  $27

I also have a ZT0301 blem - only blems I can find are a some spots on the G10, and minor blade pitting that could easily be sharpened out.  I would keep this knife, but I already have another 0301 that I EDC (and love!) and I could use the money for other things.  $200

Generally I don't accept returns, but condition can be somewhat subjective, so in the event you should purchase something and are unhappy due to felt misrepresentation, please let me know and I will do my best to make it right.

Thanks
IMG_4450.JPG SMALL.JPG
* IMG_4450.JPG SMALL.JPG (Filesize: 373.98 KB)
IMG_4458.JPG SMALL.JPG
* IMG_4458.JPG SMALL.JPG (Filesize: 415.93 KB)
IMG_4457.JPG SMALL.JPG
* IMG_4457.JPG SMALL.JPG (Filesize: 417.82 KB)
IMG_4456.JPG SMALL.JPG
* IMG_4456.JPG SMALL.JPG (Filesize: 277.98 KB)
"Remember, if the women don't find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy." - Red Green

"The Second Ammendment is the only thing keeping them from taking the First." - Phil Valentine

us Offline Yaesu Man

Re: Leatherman Stuff
Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 06:33:02 AM
Few more pics...
IMG_4459.JPG SMALL.JPG
* IMG_4459.JPG SMALL.JPG (Filesize: 407.02 KB)
IMG_4462.JPG SMALL.JPG
* IMG_4462.JPG SMALL.JPG (Filesize: 300.6 KB)
IMG_4463.JPG SMALL.JPG
* IMG_4463.JPG SMALL.JPG (Filesize: 249.07 KB)
"Remember, if the women don't find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy." - Red Green

"The Second Ammendment is the only thing keeping them from taking the First." - Phil Valentine

us Offline ToolJoe

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 07:50:40 PM
There are a couple people round here looking for the Craters with the bit drivers so hopefully they should find a new home.  :tu:
I knew my wife was a keeper when she transitioned from calling it a knife thingy to a multi-tool.

I might be crazy but it's kept me from going insane- Waylon Jennings

us Offline Yaesu Man

Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 01:05:28 AM

There are a couple people round here looking for the Craters with the bit drivers so hopefully they should find a new home.  :tu:

Thanks.  I've also got an e55b that I'd probably let go of...if anyone's interested let me know.

us Offline Yaesu Man

Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 08:09:02 AM
Bump and an update...ZT no longer available, and if anyone outside the US is interested, I'll look into it but may have to adjust price for shipping and can't be liable for any problems with customs.

Thanks,
Paul

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%