Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

My LM Wave Build

us Offline kaput

• No Life Club
Re: My LM Wave Build
Reply #30 on: December 09, 2016, 06:52:11 AM
Yeah great thread. I just dropped in the rebar awl into my wave too. I like it better vs. filing down a flathead because the length and grind Leatherman puts on the rebar awl is really perfect. It really is nice, but, as with yours, it's not a straight drop. The plier head hits the awl because of the length and height. But what if the awl was on the opposite side? Because the rebar awl has a slight taper on one side right, is it enough to make it work unmodified? I'm not sure

I'll try it if no one else does when I get a chance, sometime, in the distant future...  :whistle:

Can I just mention again (again), c'mon  Leatherman put a smurfing awl on the wave already, seriously?!
multi-tools—folding contraptions fixed with all kinds of doo-dads

us Offline Obi1shinobee

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Master LM Squirt Ps4 And Lord of Navitools
Reply #31 on: December 09, 2016, 06:54:59 AM
Yeah great thread. I just dropped in the rebar awl into my wave too. I like it better vs. filing down a flathead because the length and grind Leatherman puts on the rebar awl is really perfect. It really is nice, but, as with yours, it's not a straight drop. The plier head hits the awl because of the length and height. But what if the awl was on the opposite side? Because the rebar awl has a slight taper on one side right, is it enough to make it work unmodified? I'm not sure

I'll try it if no one else does when I get a chance, sometime, in the distant future...  :whistle:

Can I just mention again (again), c'mon  Leatherman put a smurfing awl on the wave already, seriously?!

Leatherman design team too lazy  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

us Offline Aberdrew13

Reply #32 on: December 09, 2016, 12:41:10 PM

Leatherman design team too lazy  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Too hipster to bow to popular demand  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If my text is in blue, read it with sarcasm.  That is how it's meant!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%