Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Spyderco, Emerson, Boker for Sale

Offline skidoosh

Spyderco, Emerson, Boker for Sale
on: July 05, 2016, 12:41:30 AM
I've got several knives that are part of the collection that need to go. Paypal please, goods and services add 3.5%. 5.00 on shipping for as many as you buy. If interested please PM me. I am also interested in trades for Fallkniven 3G (H1 and F1) and Spyderco Sprig or Southfork or Alox Rambler, Olive cadet with red shield. These will be up for a week before they go to fleabay. Other pictures can be taken upon request.

-Spyderco S110V Forum Native - Never been carried NIB. Took it out only for pictures $220
-Spyderco S90V FRN Native- Never been carried NIB (2 available) $105
-Boker Exskelibur 1 Decade Edition VG10 Steel. Used and carried- adjustment tool included $80
-Ritter Griptillian S30V with AWT Scales. Bought the knife here, added blemished AWT in Gunmetal Scales with black backspacer. I can't tell why the scales are blems. Nice knife, just not for me. $145
-Emerson Mini-commander Black coated and serrated. Blade has been carried and sharpened, some superglue on blade, some coating has worn off. I sanded a bit under the clip so it will not eat pants like it did mine. If you want to try out an Emerson at a good price this is your chance. $130
-Spyderco CTS-XHP Mule. This was a blem mule, again I don't know why. I put a micarta handle on it and made the sheath myself, tech lock included. I have used it to process game and sharpened it. Great knife and great steel. $120
-Cadet Plus/Mini-lumberjack. I got this but was not the color I was looking for $55
-Leatherman Mutt sheath $10 (If you want I will throw it in with another purchase- same with the County com multi-tool carrier)
Not Pictured 
-Spydero Techno S30V NIB $165 Can supply picture
-Spyderco Mule Team 18 S110V $130
-Spyderco Mule Team 19 PSF 27 $110 (2 available)
-Spyderco Mule Team 21 CPM 4V  $110 (2 available)
-Mora Woodsman 2000 (not pictured) No sheath $15.00 or can throw in with another purchase at discount
If you have questions please ask. I can ship outside of the US but you take the risk of customs. Must be over 18 to purchase. Thanks!
Knife 1.jpg
* Knife 1.jpg (Filesize: 254.89 KB)
Knife 2.jpg
* Knife 2.jpg (Filesize: 240.96 KB)
Techno.jpg
* Techno.jpg (Filesize: 276.48 KB)

Offline skidoosh

Re: Spyderco, Emerson, Boker for Sale
Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 12:37:42 AM
Any takers?

us Offline tattoosteve99

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 01:54:50 AM
That techno is calling my name but I'm out of money :(
If I remember correctly, wait, what was I saying?

Offline skidoosh

Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 02:07:44 AM
That techno is calling my name but I'm out of money :(

Me too

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99