Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Lux-Pro LP130

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Lux-Pro LP130
on: July 13, 2016, 08:19:59 PM
Well following some advise on here to get an EDC flashlight/torch I decided to find a small one and try it :cheers: I ended up finding this little gem at the big orange stores competition ;) I can't remember what I gave for it but it was very reasonable :tu: I have been carrying it for over a month now and thought I would give my thoughts on it :D It is a 4 battery button LR44 Cree LED clicky that has adjustable beam by pulling the body of it apart or putting it back together.  I have found that it has been a very nice addition to my EDC and will keep it until I find a better one of this one breaks ;)

Here is a few pics of it. Oh and I put a dangler on it and keep it in my left front pocket for easy access :cheers:

Pushed in for a flood light

The light stretched out for a spotlight beam

The light source

For size comparison with my Supertool 300, Vic Executive and Rangergrip :tu:

us Offline algernonramone

Re: Lux-Pro LP130
Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 02:08:13 AM
I have one of these and I really like it, it's very nice for $3.99 (I bought mine several months ago, I think they might be $4.99 now.) The only issue I have is with the rubber, it's a little loose and I'm afraid it might pull off or break. So far it's ok, but you never know. I'm thinking about buying a few more, since they're so cheap. They'd be perfect for clipping to a Swisschamp (or, in my case, a Cybertool 34.)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%