Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Looking for Spyderco folders in the EU

AHB · 9 · 551

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Looking for Spyderco folders in the EU
on: July 17, 2016, 05:16:58 PM
Due to a change for the better in the Danish knifelaws, I'm looking for (genuine) Spyderco folders, so let me know what you have to sell (PayPal) or Trade..  :) :)

england Offline DaveK

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Sing, Michael, sing. On the route of the 19 Bus!
Re: Looking for Spyderco folders in the EU
Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 07:05:40 PM
They changed the laws? Common sense has prevailed?
I used to come here a lot.

hr Offline styx

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 07:10:55 PM
I actually have a Sage 1 that was supposed to be offered up for trade this weekend but as usual I'm late because of rather avoidable reasons. So if you're interested we can talk via PMs
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

ca Offline Toolslinger

• Thread Killer 2015
  • No Life Club
  • Ser Tool the Slinger, The Tool That Rides
Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 02:07:11 AM
Do you have a list of models you are interested in or are you just looking to grab as many as you can?

I have a bunch of NIB/LNIB genuine Spydies I would like to find homes for. Only limiting factor is I'm not in the EU so shipping might be a pain.

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 04:29:59 AM
Do you have a list of models you are interested in or are you just looking to grab as many as you can?
Originally I was just looking for a "larger" USA made Spydie as a Paramilitary 2 or maybe a Manix ect. But who know what might come up.  :)
International shipping can be a pain, so it might be better to keep the search "overhere".  :tu:

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 07:49:05 AM

I have a bunch of NIB/LNIB genuine Spydies I would like to find homes for. Only limiting factor is I'm not in the EU so shipping might be a pain.

Do you have a list mate? I'm always interested in cool Spydies. A bit strapped for cash now, but not keen on spending a fortune (just paid 145 USD on a Salt 1 - yup... Europe prices are that).

Could use a Gayle Bradley Air, or Centofante 3, or Centofante Memory, or DF G10, or Delica CF, or Kopa, or Kiwi MOP... or I don't know.. something small and cute and elegant...
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

nl Offline glenfiddich1983

• aka "G-Fiddle" and "Glen-Fizzle"
Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 08:24:21 AM
Due to a change for the better in the Danish knifelaws, I'm looking for (genuine) Spyderco folders, so let me know what you have to sell (PayPal) or Trade..  :) :)

May I ask what the current knifelaws in Denmark are?

Next week I go on  a three and a half week vacation to Denmark, Sweden and Norway, and I'm trying to find out if and which of my Swiss Army Knives are allowed there  :cheers:
[--- arms length ---] (-.-) 

^-- where the cat sits

no Offline Grathr

Reply #7 on: July 18, 2016, 12:08:14 PM

May I ask what the current knifelaws in Denmark are?

Next week I go on  a three and a half week vacation to Denmark, Sweden and Norway, and I'm trying to find out if and which of my Swiss Army Knives are allowed there  :cheers:

In Norway, carrying a knife in a puplic place without reason is Illegal.
In practice that means that if you behave bad or get stopped by the police for breaking the law, they will also add the illegal knife carry to the list or use it as a reason to arrest you.
So, if you behave and dont break the law, a small SAK, like 85 or 91mm, should be fine most places. If you however start to argue with a doorman or something like that, the same SAK will probably get you in additional trouble. Espescially in one og the bigger cities. In Oslo I never carry anything bigger than a Cadet.
-Knívleysur maður er lívleysur maður.
 "A Knifeless man is a lifeless man" old Faroese proverb.

ca Offline Toolslinger

• Thread Killer 2015
  • No Life Club
  • Ser Tool the Slinger, The Tool That Rides
Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 03:58:27 PM

Do you have a list mate? I'm always interested in cool Spydies. A bit strapped for cash now, but not keen on spending a fortune (just paid 145 USD on a Salt 1 - yup... Europe prices are that).

Could use a Gayle Bradley Air, or Centofante 3, or Centofante Memory, or DF G10, or Delica CF, or Kopa, or Kiwi MOP... or I don't know.. something small and cute and elegant...

Don't have any on your list. Most of mine are in the medium to large size range. Things like Millies, Tuff, Ulize, Endura, etc.

I do need to get a list and picks together.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%