Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Modding Rebar Knifeless?

us Offline Aberdrew13

Re: Modding Rebar Knifeless?
Reply #30 on: August 22, 2016, 05:14:50 PM
So I finally did it! Got the tools and bit driver from loki today, nice touch with the postcard btw!.
I removed the saw and the fattest of the flatheads and left the thinner flat head there for any light prying needs in the future. Now the knifeless Rebar truly is knifeless! The scissors is still there, but no one cares about a set of tiny scissors, not even the swedish police! I'm very happy with the results and it's awesome! Btw, also removed two micro washers.

The bit driver fitted almost as if it was native to the tool!

(Image removed from quote.)

Nice work.  There's nothing like having a tool that you've made to suit your purposes.  :tu: :cheers:
If my text is in blue, read it with sarcasm.  That is how it's meant!

se Offline hectorlektor

Reply #31 on: August 22, 2016, 05:32:07 PM
Thanks! :)

So I finally did it! Got the tools and bit driver from loki today, nice touch with the postcard btw!.
I removed the saw and the fattest of the flatheads and left the thinner flat head there for any light prying needs in the future. Now the knifeless Rebar truly is knifeless! The scissors is still there, but no one cares about a set of tiny scissors, not even the swedish police! I'm very happy with the results and it's awesome! Btw, also removed two micro washers.

Nice work.  There's nothing like having a tool that you've made to suit your purposes.  :tu: :cheers:

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Reply #32 on: August 22, 2016, 05:35:54 PM
Nice job :cheers:

Although isn't the other side of the Phillips bit a flathead the same size as the small dedicated flathead? Or am I mistaken?
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

se Offline hectorlektor

Reply #33 on: August 22, 2016, 05:38:45 PM
Thanks!

Yes you are correct! But, to make everything fit I had to choose one flathead or the other, more for filling space so I chose the smaller one! :)

Nice job :cheers:

Although isn't the other side of the Phillips bit a flathead the same size as the small dedicated flathead? Or am I mistaken?

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #34 on: August 23, 2016, 06:58:59 PM

Having a tool the way you want it is why I went to the trouble of modding mine as well :dd:

Great job and I hope it suits your needs perfectly :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:like:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69