Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Dolly's World Tour - Can you host?

magentus · 522 · 18443

england Offline Kev D

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Dolly's World Tour - Can you host?
Reply #240 on: February 22, 2017, 01:25:52 PM
Dolly lives?

de Offline Storky

• A happy fart never comes from a miserable ass.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #242 on: February 22, 2017, 02:00:15 PM
I guess we'll have to watch this space. The U Boat has definitely been infiltrated and of course, somebody has left a note for R2 (or CF33 as it's known now). It will remain to be seen if one of the crew is playing a prank. I have Ms Pansy and Smallbacca interrogating gently questioning everybody to find answers. I am scouring CCTV footage for any evidence.

CF33 has mentioned feeling sad and lonely since dolly escaped from Eamo and disappeared, and so has been a bit brighter after reading the note. I hope for CF's sake that A. it's not a prank (not sure I would feel confident playing a cruel prank on something with chain guns) and B. that if dolly is indeed back, she won't mind R2's change to CF33 (I know dolly loves cthoffee so am hopeful).

To be continued................
'Use the force Harry' - Gandalf

england Offline Kev D

Reply #243 on: February 23, 2017, 12:27:00 PM
I guess we'll have to watch this space. The U Boat has definitely been infiltrated and of course, somebody has left a note for R2 (or CF33 as it's known now). It will remain to be seen if one of the crew is playing a prank. I have Ms Pansy and Smallbacca interrogating gently questioning everybody to find answers. I am scouring CCTV footage for any evidence.

CF33 has mentioned feeling sad and lonely since dolly escaped from Eamo and disappeared, and so has been a bit brighter after reading the note. I hope for CF's sake that A. it's not a prank (not sure I would feel confident playing a cruel prank on something with chain guns) and B. that if dolly is indeed back, she won't mind R2's change to CF33 (I know dolly loves cthoffee so am hopeful).

R2 needs to hope if it is Dolly it's a new  reformed one and not some evil twin impostor or he'll need those new chain guns

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #244 on: February 23, 2017, 01:00:23 PM

R2 needs to hope if it is Dolly it's a new  reformed one and not some evil twin impostor or he'll need those new chain guns
We have 3  advantages that we didn't have before Dolly left: 1. Chain guns, 2. Smallbacca and 3. Ms Pansy Bjorn. I'd put money on her being able to take Dolly out cold. Also we have Medical Bill who is great cannon fodder.

I'm hopeful that if Dolly is indeed back she will have learned that R2 needs love, respect and longevity, not grenades and napalm.

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #245 on: February 27, 2017, 10:59:52 AM
After much soul searching CF33 left a note for Dolly to read. We know that Dolly is hiding in torpedo tube no.2 (the one without wi-fi) as we followed a trail of peanut M&M&M's (one better than M&M's) there on several occasions. We'll see what happens........
WP_20170223_004 by magpie2112, on Flickr

de Offline Storky

Reply #246 on: February 27, 2017, 11:07:16 AM
M&M&M's Yummie

Hope the best for CF33  :salute:

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #247 on: March 03, 2017, 02:10:42 PM
Oops, forgot to update this in all the excitement.

Dolly's back, spent a loooooong time pleading with R2 to take her back and now they are together! Yay! (I think hope).
WP_20170302_005 by magpie2112, on FlickrWP_20170302_007 by magpie2112, on FlickrWP_20170302_011 by magpie2112, on Flickr

us Offline sLaughterMed

• No Life Club
  • Nothing's typical around here
Reply #248 on: March 03, 2017, 10:28:09 PM
:woohoo: Dolly is back!
Laughter is the best Medicine
Slaughter is just Laughter with an "S"

We are looking for Multitool Encyclopedia Editors! If you are interested, please give me a PM!

The Multitool Encyclopedia Editing for Dummies Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65751.0.html
Multitool Encyclopedia Suggested Edits Page: http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,65746.0.html

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #249 on: March 04, 2017, 12:36:09 AM
Aww, I need to dig up my escape plan again.  >:(

[Side question, is this the same dolly?]

Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #250 on: March 06, 2017, 10:39:52 AM
Aww, I need to dig up my escape plan again.  >:(

[Side question, is this the same dolly?]
By all accounts she's mellowed a bit while she was away.

This morning Ms Pansy discovered that during the last watch Dolly had converted CF33 (cthoffee maker/sentry droid/enforcer) back into her beloved, sweet and kind R2 unit. Harsh words were exchanged but before Smallbacca got involved, R2 tasered her. Smallbacca is mopping up as I type:
WP_20170306_007 by magpie2112, on Flickr

england Offline Kev D

Reply #251 on: March 06, 2017, 12:23:43 PM
What were the group of 3 doing in the back ground? just trying to look inconspicuous and keep out of it?

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #252 on: March 06, 2017, 12:42:32 PM
What were the group of 3 doing in the back ground? just trying to look inconspicuous and keep out of it?
Ummm, they were crying in the corner. They don't like raised voices, angry wookiees, electric shocks and the possibility of gunfire being exchanged. They're better now. I sat them down for a story and hot milk.

england Offline Kev D

Reply #253 on: March 06, 2017, 01:32:39 PM
Ummm, they were crying in the corner. They don't like raised voices, angry wookiees, electric shocks and the possibility of gunfire being exchanged. They're better now. I sat them down for a story and hot milk.

They also don't know what a corner is, that isn't the corner  :rofl:

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #254 on: March 06, 2017, 01:44:09 PM

It's what constitutes a corner in a U Boat Kev - c'mon, give me a break!  I'm trying my hardest here. :pok:

england Offline Kev D

Reply #255 on: March 06, 2017, 01:57:04 PM

It's what constitutes a corner in a U Boat Kev - c'mon, give me a break!  I'm trying my hardest here. :pok:

:rofl: :rofl:

us Offline Aloha

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #256 on: March 06, 2017, 05:02:57 PM
I think I'll keep level 4 security in place on my end just to be on the safe side.  Glad to hear Dolly is back tho.

I'll back fill the moat and set the rabid Raccoon free as well. 
Esse Quam Videri

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #257 on: March 09, 2017, 10:52:41 AM
I think I'll keep level 4 security in place on my end just to be on the safe side.  Glad to hear Dolly is back tho.

Wise decision Aloha  :cheers:

She seems to have calmed down a lot - R2 is a grounding influence on her. She's been busy trying out her Magnaboots:
WP_20170309_018 by magpie2112, on Flickr

de Offline Storky

Reply #258 on: March 09, 2017, 11:05:43 AM

She seems to have calmed down a lot - R2 is a grounding influence on her. She's been busy trying out her Magnaboots:

Magnaboots  :think:
I'll Harley point out that it is more sensitive to the ceiling!

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #259 on: March 09, 2017, 11:55:10 AM

Magnaboots  :think:
I'll Harley point out that it is more sensitive to the ceiling!
Wall, ceiling, cthoffee cup - you name it!
WP_20170309_027 by magpie2112, on FlickrWP_20170309_028 by magpie2112, on FlickrWP_20170309_023 by magpie2112, on FlickrWP_20170309_025 by magpie2112, on Flickr
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 11:57:42 AM by magentus »

england Offline Kev D

Reply #260 on: March 09, 2017, 01:21:58 PM
Smallbacca needs to chill, he looks way to highly strung

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #261 on: March 09, 2017, 01:35:44 PM
SHE is even angrier now you got her gender wrong Kev! And the day after International Womens (and Satsumas) day. For shame.  :facepalm:

She is expecting an apology of some sort before coming to find you and ripping your arms off.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 02:24:41 PM by magentus »

de Offline Storky

Reply #262 on: March 09, 2017, 01:55:46 PM
SHE is even angrier now you got her gender wrong Kev! And the day after International Womens (and Satsums) day. For shame.  :facepalm:

She is expecting an apology of some sort before coming to find you and ripping your arms off.
Poor Kevin  :ahhh   :ahhh

england Offline Kev D

Reply #263 on: March 10, 2017, 12:14:17 PM
Tell HER, pffffffffffffffft bring it, my minions are ready for her. The force is strong here. Darth could do with a new rug, he's sick of the storm troopers not wiping their feet  :D

« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 12:15:34 PM by Kevin Davey »

england Offline Kev D

Reply #264 on: March 13, 2017, 05:12:54 PM
It has been brought to my attention that my retort was a little aggressive, the minions were annoyed at me for potentially instigating a war with a member of the rebel alliance, and the factions here have all made friends so don't want me upsetting smallbacca, or potentially reverting Dolly to her old ways.

My apologies to smallbacca  for thinking she was a bloke. It's an honest mistake to make with all that fur. 

Might I suggest a waxing session or some nair   :whistle: :D

wales Offline magentus

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • mmmmm SAKrelicious
Reply #265 on: March 13, 2017, 07:06:19 PM
It has been brought to my attention that my retort was a little aggressive, the minions were annoyed at me for potentially instigating a war with a member of the rebel alliance, and the factions here have all made friends so don't want me upsetting smallbacca, or potentially reverting Dolly to her old ways.

My apologies to smallbacca  for thinking she was a bloke. It's an honest mistake to make with all that fur. 

Smallbacca accepts your apology and we can now decelerate from ramming speed. We don't know where you live so the plan was to ram the UK until we reached you somehow. We don't do a lot of thinking here.  :cheers:
ps - how do your minions all get on? You have some rebel, some empire and all armed with light sabers  :facepalm:

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #266 on: March 13, 2017, 07:53:41 PM

You have some rebel, some empire and all armed with light sabers  :facepalm:

Next gen SAKs right there!

ie Offline Don Pablo

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Yoo-hoo, big summer blowout!
Reply #267 on: March 13, 2017, 09:51:04 PM

You have some rebel, some empire and all armed with light sabers  :facepalm:

Next gen SAKs right there!
More like next gen fixed blades, I think.  :pok:
Hooked, like everyone else. ;)

All hail the hook!

england Offline Kev D

Reply #268 on: March 13, 2017, 10:26:11 PM

Smallbacca accepts your apology and we can now decelerate from ramming speed. We don't know where you live so the plan was to ram the UK until we reached you somehow. We don't do a lot of thinking here.  :cheers:
ps - how do your minions all get on? You have some rebel, some empire and all armed with light sabers  :facepalm:

They get on well now. They bonded when the stormtroopers shooting was so bad they all had to deflect using their lightsabres. Vader was all for just force choking the life out of them, but with no emperor about, the light side seems to have mellowed him and he deferred to yoda's teaching again.

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #269 on: March 14, 2017, 12:09:19 AM

They get on well now. They bonded when the stormtroopers shooting was so bad they all had to deflect using their lightsabres. Vader was all for just force choking the life out of them, but with no emperor about, the light side seems to have mellowed him and he deferred to yoda's teaching again.

Nair, wtf is nair and do I want to know how you know.   :dwts:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD