Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

How many countries are overun with clowns?

PTRSAK · 40 · 1369

hr Offline styx

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: How many countries are overun with clowns?
Reply #30 on: October 17, 2016, 10:10:49 PM
Well one guy was arrested after scaring kids with a chainsaw. He doesn't understand the fuss since it was all just a joke.

And someone actually got stabbed in the shoulder by one of these idiots.
Solving problems you didn't know you had in the most obscure way possible

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 03:05:47 AM
Man I hope this does not happen to me.  I don't know how I'd react.  It would depend on the scenario, but if me or my wife or girls were threatened, I would possibly react very differently than the fool clown would like.  It makes me angry just thinking about the stupidity of these morons.  Unlikely in my small, rural area though. 

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

K-Tibbs

00 Offline Mechanickal

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #32 on: October 18, 2016, 12:06:59 PM
The retards were spotted in my country first time today.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk

hr Offline styx

Reply #33 on: October 18, 2016, 01:48:00 PM
Man I hope this does not happen to me.  I don't know how I'd react.  It would depend on the scenario, but if me or my wife or girls were threatened, I would possibly react very differently than the fool clown would like.  It makes me angry just thinking about the stupidity of these morons.  Unlikely in my small, rural area though. 

See that's what worries me too. I know how I react to such stimulus and it's not pretty. Busted my hand a few times in carnival houses of horror, there is a cinema I'm not allowed in any more because I knocked someone out. Hell it's the only reason I don't watch horror movies any more since apparently my response is swing first, ask questions if someone survives.
Not so much a problem with knocking some moron out, more so with the consequences. Here that would be assault as self defense is poorly explained and damn near impossible to prove. Even worse most of those clowns are minors.

"And now, it's time to hand this over to our tame race axe driver. Some say, he can live in the forest for six months at a time without food, and he knows of a secret tribe of only women where he is their God. All we know is, he's call the Styx!" - TazzieRob

wales Offline Smashie

• Smurf it!
Reply #34 on: October 18, 2016, 01:54:56 PM

See that's what worries me too. I know how I react to such stimulus and it's not pretty. Busted my hand a few times in carnival houses of horror, there is a cinema I'm not allowed in any more because I knocked someone out. Hell it's the only reason I don't watch horror movies any more since apparently my response is swing first, ask questions if someone survives.
Not so much a problem with knocking some moron out, more so with the consequences. Here that would be assault as self defense is poorly explained and damn near impossible to prove. Even worse most of those clowns are minors.

Sounds like your laws on self defense are as messed up as ours and given my recent run in with the police they would likely throw the book at me :rofl:
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” - Socrates
"I'm not feeling very talky today, off you smurf". - Smashie
Complaining is mental preparation for failure.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

hr Offline styx

Reply #35 on: October 18, 2016, 09:32:20 PM

Sounds like your laws on self defense are as messed up as ours and given my recent run in with the police they would likely throw the book at me :rofl:

how big is the book? maybe it wouldn't hurt all too bad

wales Offline Smashie

• Smurf it!
Reply #36 on: October 18, 2016, 09:47:17 PM

Big enough that I don't want to have it aimed in my direction, I have been arrested and released without charge a few times. But this was the first for me in the UK  :rofl:

BTW I need to come back to Croatia, I haven't been there in 21 years, great people  :salute:
“Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.” - Socrates
"I'm not feeling very talky today, off you smurf". - Smashie
Complaining is mental preparation for failure.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #37 on: October 18, 2016, 10:29:23 PM

At least you know how you react, but it wouldn't fair well for the clowns ;)  I never have encounters like these, so I really don't know what would happen.  I fear I'd do serious damage and be in trouble, or run (not that I'm built for running :rofl:).

K-Tibbs

hr Offline styx

Reply #38 on: October 19, 2016, 12:45:25 PM

Big enough that I don't want to have it aimed in my direction, I have been arrested and released without charge a few times. But this was the first for me in the UK  :rofl:

BTW I need to come back to Croatia, I haven't been there in 21 years, great people  :salute:

Really horrendous way to use handcuffs.
When you do come, just tell us so we get ready to drink.

At least you know how you react, but it wouldn't fair well for the clowns ;)  I never have encounters like these, so I really don't know what would happen.  I fear I'd do serious damage and be in trouble, or run (not that I'm built for running :rofl:).

Ever played football? Imagine what would happen if someone all of a sudden yelled hut and a 300lbs lineman was charging at you. That's the reaction those clowns would get too

us Offline Monrogue

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Wooooo!
Reply #39 on: October 19, 2016, 02:10:18 PM

Really horrendous way to use handcuffs.
When you do come, just tell us so we get ready to drink.

Ever played football? Imagine what would happen if someone all of a sudden yelled hut and a 300lbs lineman was charging at you. That's the reaction those clowns would get too
Never played, but I feel sorry for the clowns if they pick you :ahhh

K-Tibbs

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31