Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SteelRaven

us Offline WoodsDuck

• No Life Club
  • Duck!
SteelRaven
on: December 09, 2016, 05:24:58 PM
I recently completed a deal with SteelRaven, selling him my Gen 2 Leatherman Surge.
He was quick to fulfill his end of the deal, and always on top of communication.
SteelRaven is a standup member, a pleasure to deal with, and gets top scores from me  :salute:

Great doing business, mate!  :cheers:

us Offline SteelRaven

• Steel is a mystical thing!!
Re: SteelRaven
Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 06:36:52 PM
Thank you Sir!

And Right back at you! I have to say out of all the one on one transactions I've conducted on the net, this one was the most pleasant, that's for dang sure!

The Surge was exactly as described, in excellent condition. In fact it was in some ways better than the new gen 1 version I got from Amazon! Especially since the Gen 2 was what I ordered from those guys in the first place.

And the extra super twister ties and S biners are a blast as well.

Ps. If you guys ever order from THE DUCK...there will be absolutely no worry that your item is not secure!

I had to whip out the CS XL VOYAGER to get thru the packing tape armor on the parcel! :rofl: and he even gift wrapped that joker! I felt like a kid on Cristmas morning unwrapping one of those box in a box in a box gag presents, each with its own weatherproof casing...

Thanks again Sir!
"As a matter of Survival, all creatures are fair game"

Les Stroud.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24