Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman Charge TTI, Charge AL and a couple of Fuses

gb Offline Spence

• Let them hate, so long as they fear!
Leatherman Charge TTI, Charge AL and a couple of Fuses
on: January 19, 2017, 12:29:07 PM
Clearing the decks a little for more incoming:

New Charge TTI, new and unused but not in box, i'll chuck it in a sheath for you. This is a warranty replacement for my old Ti. Have it on your belt for £95. Price includes RMSD in UK but not fees so PPG or plus fee's please.

Charge AL, not new but VERY lightly used, you can hardly tell! This model is a personal favourite of mine but i have two and can't justify it! Looking for £80 again, includes RMSD in UK but not fee's so PPG or plus fee's please

Here we have two examples of the phase 2 Fuse from August '07. These are the face lift version with the revised locking mechanism which has more robust pivot pins. Great used condition, these are 'retired' models. One or two minor signs of use (couple of scratches on the PE blade. A simple and lightweight tool that was criminally overlooked back in the day, now they have gone out of production they are becoming more sought after! Both come with pouches and at £35 each insured postage in UK is included but not fees so payment as a gift or cover fees if using PayPal. Thanks for looking.

Any questions, please ask, cheers
The mathematics of regret, two beers to remember, five more to forget.

cz Offline buddyZB

Re: Leatherman Charge TTI, Charge AL and a couple of Fuses
Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 07:15:44 PM
Hello,
is this offer still valid? I would be interested maybe in Charge TTi and one Fuse. Could you, please, send me photos? There are not visible here. Pls contact me on e-mail, I am not allowed to write PM. How much will be the postage to Czech Republic?
Thks for your answer.
Zdenek

cz Offline buddyZB

Re: Leatherman Charge TTI, Charge AL and a couple of Fuses
Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 08:06:47 PM
PM.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30