Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

February Donation Draw- Get in Sync!

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
February Donation Draw- Get in Sync!
on: February 06, 2017, 01:42:30 PM
In honor of our new, official, authorised SOG dealership arrangement, and to celebrate that we were given permission to announce the Sync II to the world, I have decided to offer up a brand new SOG Sync I AND Sync II for this month's Donation Draw!

Imagine it- you get to not only get two tools, but you get to be one of the first people to get them too, AND, they can be yours for as little as $10!  How can you beat that?

More importantly, how can you get in on that?  :D

That's simple- the usual Donation Draw rules apply, but if you aren't familiar with them, here they are:

Donate a minimum of $10 to the Forum Operational Fund by clicking the DONATION link at the top, the big orange Make A Donation button on the right side of your screen, or by following this link:

http://forum.multitool.org/index.php?action=treasury

You can donate as often or as much as you like, and each $10 increment you donate gives you one more chance to win! 

If we hit our goal of $275 for the month then we will draw from everyone who who donated a minimum of $10, and shipping anywhere in the world is on me!  Heck, if we hit our goal by midnight on February 15th (Forum Offset Time, just to be fair) then we will even add in an Early Bird Draw prize, to be named at a later date.

How cool is that?  Seriously, what more could you want?  :pok:

And, the great thing is, even if you don't win the prize, you still win, as all funds go to supporting the forum, and all of our cool new future projects!  And trust me, we have some very cool stuff in the works!  My mind is turning into lime Jell-o just thinking about all the cool stuff we have in store, and considering my mind usually consists of chocolate pudding, that is one heck of a change!   :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Re: February Donation Draw- Get in Sync!
Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 01:45:07 PM
Oh, and just in case you have missed all the cool new SOG news over the past couple of months and don't know what the Sync I and Sync II are, here are some links:

Sync I

Sync II

Don't delay, get in Sync today!  (and no, I am not talking about ridiculous boy bands....)

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 10:12:53 PM
 :o That is pretty cool Grant :ahhh :ahhh :ahhh :like:

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 11:43:53 PM
We are over halfway through the month and less than half way- don't forget, we are giving away both of these tools- the SYNC I and SYNC II!

That's a combined MSRP of $147 worth of tools that can be yours for as little as $10!   :ahhh

Sync I:

Sync II:

I can't think of a cooler way to hold your pants up than that!  And, you could be one of the first people to have one!  Of each!   :pok:

Def

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 08:34:41 AM
So wasn't interested until I saw the bag/pants pics. Ten bucks for a chance of looking cool... bargain. That t-shirt is styling too.

england Offline Kev D

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 10:46:27 AM
Welcome back  :salute: :tu:

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 04:19:21 PM
So wasn't interested until I saw the bag/pants pics. Ten bucks for a chance of looking cool... bargain. That t-shirt is styling too.

Great to see you again!

I'll see if the folks at SOG have any of those shirts available too, and see if they will throw one in for the prize!  :D

Def

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 12:39:54 PM

Great to see you again!

I'll see if the folks at SOG have any of those shirts available too, and see if they will throw one in for the prize!  :D

Def

:cheers:   Have you got a better pic of the shirt?   :pok:

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 01:18:56 PM
Unfortunately not, but I will contact SOG and see what it is- it looks like a diagram of one of their tools, similar to the ones found on their site or boxes.

Def

nz Offline zoidberg

• Global Moderator
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 07:49:08 AM
We didn't even make it half way. That's a shame. Shiny new tools getting no love here.

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #11 on: February 28, 2017, 12:10:33 PM
February is a tough month for a lot of people, what with Christmas bills coming in and whatnot.

It's been a long time since we hit a goal in February.

Def

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%