Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

SOG Factory Seconds / Reconditioned tools available direct from SOG's factory !!

us Offline eodtech

• No Life Club
  • Rule #9 - Never go anywhere without a knife.
SOG factory seconds available directly to the general public.

These knives and tools cannot be sold as new, but are in "new" condition. They may have small scratches or tooling marks, but nothing very noticeable and absolutely nothing that would impede the performance of the product. In some cases, the buyer might not even notice the blemish. In other cases, it may be more noticeable. There will be an assortment of items that did not pass quality control standards as well as items that have been slightly used and refurbished (bringing them to near-new condition).

To purchase a SOG Factory Second, call our Consumer Services Department at (888) SOG-BEST and ask to speak to the "Seconds Department." We will be more than happy to take your order.

SOG Factory Seconds
Quantities are limited so call (888) 764-2378 for information on currently available products.
Why do I carry a 45 ?
Because they don't make a 46 !

us Offline Splat

Here's more info from SOG's site: http://www.sogknives.com/buy/seconds.php

One important point from that page: "SOG's warranty is void on any factory second that you purchase. But remember, these knives are structurally perfectly sound. No flaw or blemish will affect the product's performance. Each second will receive a branding mark (an "SOG with an X inside the O," see images above), designating it as a second."
Splat

us Offline eodtech

• No Life Club
  • Rule #9 - Never go anywhere without a knife.
I have noticed you can buy new SOG tools ( with ths warranty ) for less money then they want for the seconds.

I just ordered some blades ( there a 3 different ones ) so I can mod my S62's ( V cutter ) with 3 blades and scissors. as well as rearrange their location on the tool.

Why do I carry a 45 ?
Because they don't make a 46 !

Offline bobofish

Ya, the seconds are 30% less than retail. I've seen all kinds of places online that sell for much less.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%