Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

WTT SOG S45 Pocket Plier (Traded!)

Offline bobofish

WTT SOG S45 Pocket Plier (Traded!)
on: December 04, 2006, 10:52:25 AM
Sorry folks, this tool is in trade land. Maybe next time.

Got me an unopened Pocket Powerplier Deluxe. Feel like trading. Lint balls, banana peels and green onions not needed.

I got this thing on a whim; I wanted to have some compound gear pliers, but I didn't realize this tool doesn't have the same locks as the Powerlock. Instead, it uses "lockish" locks.

This tool is different from the s44 in that it has the hex adapter and a medium screwdriver.

Things I would like include Leatherman juices, waves and the like. Also other SOG's are welcome to apply. For example if you have an extra powerlock and want something smaller, maybe we can work something out. Swisstools are also welcome, but I have a feeling that people that own those only give them up from their cold dead hands. 

Frankly offer anything interesting...I might be interested in a nice slim folder too.

According to the forum rules, I need to say what the price is on these. They retail for $75, but according to the Internet they can be found for just over $50.

p.s. Don't wrack your brain for a trade, I don't have to trade this...so nobody needs to be a Good Samaritan. Just if you want one of these and have something you don't want...hey, we can both be happy.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 09:56:37 AM by bobofish »

us Offline David Bowen

• Multitool Enthusiast
  • Admin Team
  • No Life Club
  • Site Manager
Re: WTT SOG S45 Pocket Plier
Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 06:27:14 PM
PT Sent buddy.

David

Donations

Operational Funds