Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Three Layer Thursday!
« Last post by Tuisto on Today at 07:42:54 PM »
Here's my trusty Climber I carried between about 2014-2018 (I think). The climber probably, pound for pound, has the best selection of tools on a SAK in my opinion. The only issue I ever had with it was that the position of the keyring makes getting the hook out a bit of a pain. And hilariously, I think this is the only three-layer SAK I own!
I carry a custom mini composition book, it’s custom because I never could find one that was dot graph, and the Mrs had a custom leather cover made to fit mini compositions, so since I couldn’t find any with dot graph I had a few made, anyway I’m looking to switch to a 3.5 x 5.5” field notes size but I kinda want a weekly on one side and a dot graph page on the other, rite in the rain made one at the beginning of the year but the only thing I would change is each week is dated, sometimes I’ll go a week without using it so I fig a blank week would be better, thus save on paper,, I’ve been looking around and I just can’t find anything, I fig maybe I could just print out a page and make my own, but of course our printer sucks and is out of ink, plus lining up a front page to back page idk if it would work? So I was just curious if anyone knows somewhere that would make a simple little cheap book? Here’s pretty much what I was looking to make,,
JR
Gerber Tools / Re: MP400 discontinued?
« Last post by BPRoberts on Today at 07:29:32 PM »
SMKW has the black one all the way down at $45. Guess now's the time if anyone wants one. They can already hit around that price used.
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: The Sportsman Challenge - April 2024
« Last post by marlowe221 on Today at 07:25:46 PM »
I’m not in IT, but as a general observation I would say there is value in the former because of its potential to impact the latter…

1.  If your internal HR looks at comps/benchmarking to evaluate your compensation vs. market, your title probably impacts this evaluation.

2.  If you’re talking with external recruiters about what market-competitive compensation looks like for someone with your skill set, and or looking at other job opportunities, your title probably impacts these.

Both excellent points and well taken!
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Which SAK is getting pocket time today?
« Last post by Ron Who on Today at 07:03:07 PM »
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Explorer Challenge May 2024
« Last post by Buzzbait on Today at 06:55:19 PM »
I'm in. I've got a couple of Explorers, an older version and a newer one to play with.

1. Grand_Banana
2. nate j
3. hsherzfeld
4. Antti Lammi
5. Jeffjeeptj
6. Buzzbait

Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: What did you use your Sak on today?
« Last post by IMR4198 on Today at 06:54:48 PM »
   Better than what I had.  What are the meatball looking things?  Best wishes.  Gary
 :hatsoff:
    You never know until you try.  I'm sure they are not all fitted exactly alike.  Probably get a nice one.  The Victorinox cellidor scales get beat up looking pretty fast too.  I got out a Classic today that I have never carried.  It has spent its life in a drawer and has scratches all over.  Swiza couldn't be much worse.  Best wishes.  G
 :hatsoff:
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: The Sportsman Challenge - April 2024
« Last post by Canuckdad on Today at 06:42:50 PM »
DAY 25 !!!!

I think the Amazon delivery person is more loved than the pizza delivery person now LOL
Edged Tools / Re: What Traditional Knife are you toting today?
« Last post by SteveC on Today at 06:22:21 PM »
Lamb and a Cattle knife

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69