Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

General Tool Discussion / Re: Flame On! - April Firestarting Challenge
« Last post by Explorer on Today at 05:17:34 AM »
🔥DAY 19🔥

well the dunhill rollagas started leaking butane and went empty fast so it's officially out of commission until i can have it serviced. and then the flint in the zippo ran out and it turns out the dunhill flints are too wide to fit the zippo  :twak: i tried to throw a spark from the dunhill to the zippo but was not successful. i'm think the fuel was too low.

luckily had a pack of matches in my pack to light the rocket stove to make tea and food. (no picture bic don't awlways bring my phone with me when i'm out exploring) that's why i awlways carry a backup for the backup  :drink:

No wonder Victorinox is turning to perfumes and luggage. How can the compete with that! :ahhh
The Break Room / Re: What should I do and see in San Francisco?
« Last post by Colt on Today at 04:56:54 AM »
Tommy’s joint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gadget Freak and EDC Forum / Re: Show Us Your EDC gear!!!
« Last post by Colt on Today at 04:45:37 AM »
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Wish they still made Alox like this ?
« Last post by Brock O Lee on Today at 03:50:24 AM »
back before people were chasing colors on inferior knives. They don't make them today, like they once were. Early 80's Cadet II, Late 70's Electrician and a 66 Soldier. Only old Alox for me or no Alox at all.    :woohoo:

Pardon my ignorance @Swisster, but what is different about the new alox that makes it less worthy? Don't get me wrong, I love the old cross alox's, but because of the old school cross emblem, not because I see something different with the actual alox scales. Or has it more to do with the tool layout of some of the old discontinued models?

Impressive lineup @koke!  :like:
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: The Sportsman Challenge - April 2024
« Last post by marlowe221 on Today at 03:45:17 AM »
Day 19

I used the file on a ragged finger nail.

IMG_1617.jpg
* IMG_1617.jpg (Filesize: 67.97 KB)

It’s really hard to get an action shot of that….
Leatherman Tools / Re: April Rebar and Friends Challenge
« Last post by BPRoberts on Today at 03:44:51 AM »
Day 19

Checked into the hotel for my wife's convention, and the toilet was a little stubborn. Rebar not needed, just adjusted the chain with my hand.
I usually just carry my Recruit and a Classic SD.  Once in a while I will carry my Ontario Rat 2 and I will carry my Rebar when I am working in the yard or if I know I need it. 
Edged Tools / Re: Show us your Spyderco
« Last post by nate j on Today at 03:31:59 AM »
Native Chief
Somebody made their way on the bed and onto my legs,
JR

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41