Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

Edged Tools / Re: 30 day OPINEL CHALLENGE March 2024
« Last post by BPRoberts on Today at 01:41:28 AM »
Day 28

9DIY removed this door handle that wasn't opening correctly.
Deals and Auctions / Re: Leatherman (and Buck) 24% to 35% off AAFES
« Last post by Rich_SD on Today at 01:23:03 AM »
The sale is over, but I just wanted to comment about Leatherman sales on AAFES.  The site mentions that many of their knives/tools come from 3rd party vendors that sell through AAFES, and the Free K2X I purchased at a very nice discount (and tax free) was from a 3rd party vendor.  When it arrived, it was direct from Leatherman... Leatherman was the 3rd party vendor.  Very nice  :tu:
Gerber Tools / Re: Gerber Mr. Pinchy Multi Plier Club
« Last post by FolderBeholder on Today at 12:49:49 AM »
I have three of the original versions, but I've never seen the original version in black, much less still with the original seal! If it were mine, I would keep it sealed, but that's just my 2 cents. Enjoy it however you choose. T-A
I appreciate your comment.  I have kept it sealed.  I have others I can use.  :tu:
The Break Room / Re: Who else is playing Wordle?
« Last post by Echotech on Today at 12:47:54 AM »
Wordle 1,014 4/6

🟨
🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Yeah that’s about right,,
JR
The Shutter Shop / Re: Your sunrise/sunset pic
« Last post by Vidar on Today at 12:22:33 AM »
 A sunrise early in the morning. This one is a bit special because it was -35C outside and there was frost smoke on the sea. The sunrise can be somewhat light colored at times, and combined with iced over boats and the mixture of cold and warm yellow sun rays it made for a subdued almost pastell color mix.
Leatherman Tools / Re: Thursday Surgeday
« Last post by Poncho65 on Today at 12:17:30 AM »
Great pic, Jones :drool: :like:
The Shutter Shop / Re: Some nature shots
« Last post by Vidar on Today at 12:13:44 AM »
A lemming which is busy eating. Lemmings are normally real hot heads and get crazy angry if you approach. But in lemming years are there are so many that many of them just seem to give up all ideas of personal space and territory. They put away the anger and get real docile and carefree. This one was busy eating while I put a camera within 10 cm of it and kept making clicking sounds - it couldn't have worried less.
I've also seen him recently over on Blade Forums.  I posted some pictures of my vintage 2224 (which we would call a Farmer today), a knife I happened to know the production date of, and he corrected me by a few years.  Of course. 

:climber:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD