Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

Edged Tools / Re: What Traditional Knife are you toting today?
« Last post by SteveC on Today at 06:22:21 PM »
Lamb and a Cattle knife

General Tool Discussion / Re: What tool did you carry today?
« Last post by Antti Lammi on Today at 06:12:39 PM »
Today going with Spirit

Only Tools Matters

Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: What did you use your Sak on today?
« Last post by old Lefty on Today at 06:08:57 PM »

Cheese Master on lunch duty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: The Sportsman Challenge - April 2024
« Last post by nate j on Today at 06:08:05 PM »
I think a change of title (don't really care) and salary (do care) are in order soon.

I’m not in IT, but as a general observation I would say there is value in the former because of its potential to impact the latter…

1.  If your internal HR looks at comps/benchmarking to evaluate your compensation vs. market, your title probably impacts this evaluation.

2.  If you’re talking with external recruiters about what market-competitive compensation looks like for someone with your skill set, and or looking at other job opportunities, your title probably impacts these.
These Complains are worry me a tiny bit although : I don’t want to use the blade for heavy tasks, maybe a bit plastic foil on palettes in our shop, or some bagels or something .. the scissors are something I have to test myself, in worst case I have always my Minichamp as Bag up ..
whit the scales: I don’t want to carry the Knive in the same pocket as the keys, when its got an Keyring like can be seen on the product picture it will then attached to my Pocketclip and gets carry in the sidepocket whit the phone or in the band meassering stick pocket of my pants or I will get me the belt pouch..

So I’m still optimistic it will be good..
General Tool Discussion / Re: Flame On! - April Firestarting Challenge
« Last post by nate j on Today at 05:44:29 PM »
I carry mine in a Ziploc bag with the rest of my fire kit, so that keeps everything dry.
Gerber Tools / Re: MP400 discontinued?
« Last post by IMR4198 on Today at 05:43:08 PM »
   I never had one.  I did see where Blade HQ did a big price cut on their stock of MP400 Compact.  Probably clearing out the old stock.  Best wishes.  G
 :dunno:
 :rofl:
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: Wenger Wednesday!
« Last post by IMR4198 on Today at 05:24:51 PM »
    I'm think about doing a See-through Sunday.  Post a photo of something with semi-transparent ABS scales.  Feel free to join in.  Best wishes.  G
 :popcorn:
     I read the same sort of complaints that friend Simon mentioned.  Soft handle wear, discoloration of scales, blade that wiggles (sometimes causing the lock to fail).  I like the looks of some of the line and still would buy one if I could find one cheap.  Best wishes.  G
 ;)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD