Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

Edged Tools / Re: 30 day OPINEL CHALLENGE March 2024
« Last post by LoopCutter on Today at 01:22:12 AM »
Day 27

Final prep work completed on the the No9  project, taped the blade and lock rings.  Awl completed by the No7 today.

IMG_5745.jpg
* IMG_5745.jpg (Filesize: 134.93 KB)

Wood sealer is next, then the selected stain, or just some polyurethane that I found.
Collector's Forum / Imperial BSA Knife
« Last post by WECSOG on Today at 12:28:40 AM »
Just picked this up today, planning to give it to a friend. Anyone know anything about it?

Edged Tools / Re: 30 day OPINEL CHALLENGE March 2024
« Last post by David Bowen on Today at 12:13:56 AM »
Day 27

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

The Break Room / Re: Who else is playing Wordle?
« Last post by Echotech on Today at 12:06:57 AM »
Wordle 1,013 3/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
New Member Forum / Re: New member
« Last post by MadPlumbarian on March 27, 2024, 11:57:34 PM »
Welcome aboard, like he said, pics can be a little hard, but once you start to get the hang of it, it’s just a walk in the park :tu:
JR
Leatherman Tools / Re: Why not? Vice Grips.
« Last post by LoopCutter on March 27, 2024, 11:46:27 PM »
Nice, versatile combination, 👍

The CRUNCH has its faithful!

I have only encountered ONE in the wild. At a fast food establishment, a gentleman was sitting at the table next to me , facing me and his wife to my right.  I noticed his Leatherman sheath on his belt when he got his wife a coffee refill.  It was smaller than my ST300 sheath on my right side yet larger than my REBAR sheath in the truck.

After he returned I HAD to ask about his tool.  HE SMILED, a wide smile, his wife gave me a side eye!   He said it was a CRUNCH and removed it from the sheath. Oh, I never saw one other than online, I replied. He attempted to put it together, fumbling a bit.  His wife said, it is the first time he has taken it out of the pocket, though he wears it every day.   

He got it together, proudly said it was a birthday gift from his daughter when I retired.   And, no not had a need to use since! Wife added, it’s been 3 years!!!

Explained, I was curious as I carry this, revealing my ST300.    We when chewed the fat for a bit, he had been a maintenance director for a school system in Southern Indiana for 40 years.  His wife a teacher and him were in route to Indy for a teacher conference.

He broke his tool down put it in its box sheath, we shook hands, said our well wishes.

I always wondered how much use that tool ever saw???

This occurred maybe 7 years ago, I was 63, he maybe 65.

FWIW, I carried a few Vice Grips in my tool box when doing field repair work, some now on my work bench, a couple in my pickup tool box😉

Never, felt the need for a CRUNCH!  But, I do have a ST300, a few REBARS, a couple WAVEs, a SURGE, Rev, Wingman, SideKick, PULSE, ST200, and fe PST, PSTII, original SuperTool, OHT,  A BOND, and some others, BUT NOT a CRUNCH😵‍💫🥺
Edged Tools / Re: What Traditional Knife are you toting today?
« Last post by SteveC on March 27, 2024, 11:29:47 PM »
Some more beauties posted here again chaps
 :like:

:hatsoff: :cheers:
Edged Tools / Re: What Traditional Knife are you toting today?
« Last post by SteveC on March 27, 2024, 11:29:28 PM »
Lamb and a Cowboy   [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]  

:like:
New Member Forum / Re: New member
« Last post by IMR4198 on March 27, 2024, 11:05:58 PM »
Go to Mod Squad.  Click on Start a New Thread. Use the symbols at the top. Hover over each one to see what to use.  Name your thread.  Write your comment and post it.  Pictures are a little harder to learn.  Best wishes.  Gary (IMR)
 :tu:
New Member Forum / New member
« Last post by Tinker88 on March 27, 2024, 10:52:00 PM »
I’d like to post on Sak show your mods thread but can’t figure it out.  Love this site. Long time lurker. Finally have something that might interest folks.  This is my first post ever

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%