Multitool.org Forum
+-

Recent Posts

Leatherman Tools / Re: April Rebar and Friends Challenge
« Last post by Alan K. on Today at 05:55:59 PM »
Day 26
Another package opened with the serrated blade. :cheers:
It’s the standard cadet nail file. They switched back to the cut style (from the sandpaper like texture one) a few years ago.
Leatherman Tools / Re: Friday Freeday!
« Last post by Poncho65 on Today at 05:53:02 PM »
Great pic for FF, Antti :woohoo: :like: :like:
I thought the Champion's was a metal file.  This looks like a larger version of the nail file that came on the 58mm.  Perhaps a custom piece?
Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: What's your latest SAK?
« Last post by Antti Lammi on Today at 05:47:44 PM »
Wenger Cigar Cutter from eBay:
(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

Came today. Seems totally unused as stated by the seller. Me happy ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice find

Only Tools Matters

Anybody else think the nail file looks weird?
Companion has samekind nail file

Only Tools Matters

Swiss Army Knights Forum / Re: What's your latest SAK?
« Last post by old Lefty on Today at 05:45:23 PM »
Wenger Cigar Cutter from eBay:

Came today. Seems totally unused as stated by the seller. Me happy ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anybody else think the nail file looks weird?
The Break Room / Re: Ten Things Everyone Should Be Able To Do
« Last post by BPRoberts on Today at 05:21:21 PM »
Of the first list:

Tire: Swapped the spare on for my wife last month. I do not know how to put a new tire on a wheel.
Cut: Yes
Hole: As long as it isn't too big.
Light: The whole thing, not just the bulb? I've never thought about it. I've changed a switch, so I think I probably could.
Paddle: Yep, 50 miles "through a hurricane" when I was a teen. Can still make it around the pond now.
Oil: I did it once or twice when I first learned to drive, so I'd have to look up how to do it again, but I think I could manage with basic instructions.
Wiper: Yep. The back ones are always a pain in the ass.
Wood: Sure.
Hard drive: That's like 2 plugs, easiest thing on the list!
Fuse: Yes. Glad I don't have to do it much anymore though.

On the second:
Swim: I think I could manage a slow mile if I had to, though I've never measured a swim. Not a great diver, but I can make it to the bottom. I have never rolled someone on a barrel or pumped their arms.
Drive: Yes. I can check my fluids, which I think is the second part of this, more or less.
Shoot: Yes.
Fight: I have never taken a boxing class, and it's been a long time since I in a fight.
Camping: Severed artery feels out of place here, but I think I'm a proficient camper.
First aid: Mostly yes, although I don't know much about administering antidotes.
Cook: Yep. I love to cook. I think calling onion soup a first class dish is a bit of a stretch, but I can make it.
Tools: Mostly not as well as I'd like, but I'm getting better bit by bit.
Handwriting: My penmanship is passable. Three thousand words an hour is aggressive, but doable if I had to.
Game: I like frisbee.
Bike: I was more of a roller blade kid, but I can bike if need be.
Skating, boating, canoeing: Oh, there's skating. I'm a decent canoer, but I do not know how to sail.
Hike: I like both hiking and walking.
Animals: My cat is still alive.
Horse: Nope
Saddle: Nope I don't even know how these are two different things!
Dance: My wife seems to think I do alright.
Cards: I like cribbage, but I can do blackjack and some pokers.
Tip: Like at a restaurant?  I think I'm missing something here.
Alcohol: I know my limits.
Sex: See dancing
Gambling: See cards. I don't really like to gamble much. I'll play darts for a beer, but that's about it.
Music: I was a decent trombone player at one point, and still a fair singer. I'd like to learn a small instrument like a harmonica or something, there's not a big call to whip out the trombone at camp or whatever.
Read: I try to read every night before bed, if nothing else. Right now I'm working through the Harvard Classics with a side of old sci-fi when I need something light.
Language: I can avoid completely embarrassing myself in Spanish, and am slowly improving.
Travel: I love to pack light, and prefer trains to airplanes.
Public speaking: Everyday
Toast: I don't think I've ever had to, but I think I think I could manage. The others I have a bit more experience with.
Write: I hope so, otherwise I wasted a lot of money on my Masters.
Banks: Put your money there instead of your mattress. Buy low, sell high. Keep revenue above expenses. I am not a business owner, and I think I prefer it that way.
Wages: I didn't starve to death or have to sleep on a bench for the 10 years or so it took to get married after I moved out of my parents.
22: I got paid to comment a video game tournament, thus proving my mother wrong when she said I'd never make money on video games, at about this age. It was fun for a day, but I wouldn't want to do it full time.
Property: I am working on not being that person that fills his new house with tons of useless smurf.
35: I'm unique, just like everyone else.
Leatherman Tools / Re: What is being carried today ?
« Last post by Poncho65 on Today at 05:05:19 PM »

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD