Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

[CLOSED] WTS: LM Freestyle/old Juice C2 // Wenger Patriot // green Farmer

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • I may get older but I refuse to grow up.
Part two of the downsize sale. :D

None of the prices include shipping costs but I'll ship at cost and with tracking that's usually about $10 for up to 250 grams and $15 for up to half a kilo package worldwide. Smaller items for less of course. ;)

So first off:

Leatherman Freestyle - $35
$30

Leatherman Juice C2 - $25  $20

Wenger Patriot / Eloxy 21 in Black - $18

Sanrenmu 710 x2 - $7

[SOLD] Victorinox Alox Farmer in green NIB - $75 (Rambler and black Pioneer with red shield not included and not for sale. :P )
(Image removed from quote.)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 08:46:08 PM by enki_ck »

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
$70 shipped worldwide for the LM Freestyle and Juice C2

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
And price drops on them as well.

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
All reasonable offers considered. ;)

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Hm... cheapest shipped for the two 710s to Romania? No tracking or packaging needed... I wanted to get one for some time and the other would make a nice stocking-stuffer this X-mas  :P
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Hm... cheapest shipped for the two 710s to Romania? No tracking or packaging needed... I wanted to get one for some time and the other would make a nice stocking-stuffer this X-mas  :P

OK on the no tracking, but the only way I could deliver it without packaging is by personal delivery. Which I'm fine with as long as you pay the plane ticket and provide room and board for my stay. :angel:

dk Offline Freaver

• Haven't smoked since 17/05-14 7.10 PM - 28/03-16
Might be interested in the SRM's as well, but for me, it would just be sitting on a shelf, looking pretty, so if Corwyn can accept the packaging-issue, I'll stand down. ;)

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Nah Freaver, go ahead. I think I'll pass on this for now... :hatsoff:
I'll get some SRMs later on, when I have some more pennies, directly from China. 
Corwyn of Multitool, the First of His name, King of Victorinox, King of Leatherman, Gerber and the First Generation SOG, Lord of the Seven Wrenches, Protector of the Forum, Khal of the Bushes, called Corwyn Toolborn, the Unsharpened, Father of SAKs.

dk Offline Freaver

Nah Freaver, go ahead. I think I'll pass on this for now... :hatsoff:
I'll get some SRMs later on, when I have some more pennies, directly from China.

You sure? Like I said, it'll just be sitting on a shelf somewhere - I've never been into carrying dedicated folders, I just think they look great.

ro Offline Corwyn

• No Life Club
Yes, please do... I won't be using it either probably... have a cupboard full of tools and always carry a Spyderco and several Victorinoxes - just switching the models around  :D

dk Offline Freaver

Enki, are the two SRM's to be considered as one item or is it possible to just buy one of them? :-)

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Enki, are the two SRM's to be considered as one item or is it possible to just buy one of them? :-)

Yes, you can buy one. But the shipping costs are the same as for two. A single one+a bubble mailer weighs in at 110 grams pushing it into the 100-250grams category which is $10 shipping worldwide.

dk Offline Freaver

Yes, you can buy one. But the shipping costs are the same as for two. A single one+a bubble mailer weighs in at 110 grams pushing it into the 100-250grams category which is $10 shipping worldwide.

Even when shipped within Europe?

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
There's hardly any difference in price inside Europe vrs Asia or the US, just more paperwork.

dk Offline Freaver

In that case, I'm gonna back down. I'm not too keen on paying more for shipping, than for the actual item, especially when I know it's gonna be a shelf queen. Nothing against you or your prices enki, I'd be more than happy to deal with you some other time, but in this case, it's just not worth it to me.

Feel like I'm using bad wording - I don't mean anything negative with the above, not in regards to the prices, the particular items or enki. Just can't find the right words. I hope the intended meaning gets through. :)

hr Offline enki_ck

• Global Moderator
  • Absolute Zombie Club
In that case, I'm gonna back down. I'm not too keen on paying more for shipping, than for the actual item, especially when I know it's gonna be a shelf queen. Nothing against you or your prices enki, I'd be more than happy to deal with you some other time, but in this case, it's just not worth it to me.

Feel like I'm using bad wording - I don't mean anything negative with the above, not in regards to the prices, the particular items or enki. Just can't find the right words. I hope the intended meaning gets through. :)

:rant:

That's it. You're banned.

:ashley:

:D

I understand completely. It's not worth it paying that shipping for a low cost item like this. Regretfully it is what it is and it's the only option I have for international shipping. The prices are reasonable for worldwide shipping, especially for the far away countries and all include tracking. But don't make much sense distance wise. It almost costs the same to ship a 100-250 gram package to 16000km far Australia and to the neighboring Slovenia. The difference is 1,60kuna or $0,15. :shrug:

dk Offline Freaver

The pricing makes absolutely no sense... Just read that the prices for what we call A-letters - guess the English term is priority mail - is gonna go up from 10 to 19 DKK at the end of the year. That's almost 3 USD, just to send a letter within our borders. 

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $279.86
PayPal Fees: $14.66
Net Balance: $265.20
Below Goal: $34.80
Site Currency: USD
88%