Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Problem solved !

Offline Styerman

• No Life Club
Problem solved !
on: April 25, 2009, 04:28:27 PM
I like both the Electrician plus and the Farmer . I have discovered a solution to this conundrum , Electrician plus for work , Farmer for play ! Workwise , I mostly use the sheepsfoot blade , and only rarely meed the can opener / phlipps option . The main blade is then reserved for eating / food prep . At play , the can opener/phillips ability is highly esteemed .

I'm doing a residential basement reno , and have refrigerator raiding priviledges , the EP is perfect for slicing and peeling , and doesn't contribute to dirty dishes . I often use the awl for a fork . The lady of the house witnessed it , was initially shocked , but now thinks it's very "Green" .

Chris

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: Problem solved !
Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 07:06:07 PM
I like both the Electrician plus and the Farmer . I have discovered a solution to this conundrum , Electrician plus for work , Farmer for play ! Workwise , I mostly use the sheepsfoot blade , and only rarely meed the can opener / phlipps option . The main blade is then reserved for eating / food prep . At play , the can opener/phillips ability is highly esteemed .

I'm doing a residential basement reno , and have refrigerator raiding priviledges , the EP is perfect for slicing and peeling , and doesn't contribute to dirty dishes . I often use the awl for a fork . The lady of the house witnessed it , was initially shocked , but now thinks it's very "Green" .

Chris
Sounds my kinda women :)

I think the EP is a great Sak, and I really need to pick another one one day (gave the last one to a friend) :)
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Offline Styerman

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 10:30:53 PM
The EP is backed up by a Spirit or a Swiss tool ,and a Classic on the keys . Pretty much all bases covered ! I'm thinking of getting the lady in question either a Pioneer/Soldier or a farmer . She doesn't have a reasonable piece of cutlery in the place ! The Grandkids were intrigued with the way " Grandpa Chris" eats too . Maybe there is some hope for the next generation !

Chris

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 10:39:19 PM
The EP is backed up by a Spirit or a Swiss tool ,and a Classic on the keys . Pretty much all bases covered ! I'm thinking of getting the lady in question either a Pioneer/Soldier or a farmer . She doesn't have a reasonable piece of cutlery in the place ! The Grandkids were intrigued with the way " Grandpa Chris" eats too . Maybe there is some hope for the next generation !

Chris
Finger crossed there is :tu:
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24