Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Announcement to make:

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Re: Announcement to make:
Reply #30 on: May 07, 2009, 07:39:19 PM
As would I :)

The thing that makes MT.O so special is that it is a truly international site, we're very lucky to have people from all across the globe, and as such it just shows just how much we all have in common, and it's a shame when thing's like this occur, but that's politics for you, and we shouldn't allow that to come between us all as members :)

The situation in the UK is a complicated one, and with no real end in sight, so it's best to leave the arguing and boycotting to those pointless creatures in office imo :)
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Reply #31 on: May 07, 2009, 07:45:15 PM
 I've got the solution to all this. Appoint me Supreme Planetary Overlord,I'll get all these problems sorted out at warp speed :D.
I

Reply #32 on: May 07, 2009, 07:47:17 PM
I've got the solution to all this. Appoint me Supreme Planetary Overlord,I'll get all these problems sorted out at warp speed :D.
Point me towards the voting booth mate :D

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #33 on: May 07, 2009, 07:51:14 PM

I thought you were already?
I'm back!!

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Reply #34 on: May 07, 2009, 07:54:05 PM

I'm working on my journeyman's card :D  Voting commences at midnight Dec.2.....remember vote fpr ME!
I

gb Offline Craig

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: May 07, 2009, 09:11:38 PM

I'm working on my journeyman's card :D  Voting commences at midnight Dec.2.....remember vote fpr ME!

Tell me what the phrase 'smurfron free since 1956' in your signature means and I promise I'll vote for you :)
Prone to daydreaming.

us Offline BIG-TARGET

• No Life Club
  • "Survival must be earned"-Klingon Proverb
Reply #36 on: May 07, 2009, 09:31:26 PM

I'm still God-King with the universe!!! :angel:

I'm still trying to make a billion man army to back up my will. >:D

REMEMBER!  Rights are inalienable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,until someone with more artillery comes along ::)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 09:33:04 PM by BIG-TARGET »
"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall;
 Some run from breaks of ice, and answer none:
 And some condemned for a fault alone." -William Shakespeare, King Lear (1608), Act IV, scene 6, line 169

Reply #37 on: May 07, 2009, 09:57:51 PM

Tell me what the phrase 'smurfron free since 1956' in your signature means and I promise I'll vote for you :)
I'm afraid that's a secret known only to a select few :D

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #38 on: May 07, 2009, 10:35:16 PM
The Secret Order of The smurfron?  :D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

us Offline Pacu

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #39 on: May 07, 2009, 11:01:56 PM
Hehe   if i let loose with my views and the thoughts that roll around in my head -political or otherwise-- someone would be kicking in my door now.  >:D
:like:    :MTO:

england Offline DaveK

• Zombie Apprentice
  • Sing, Michael, sing. On the route of the 19 Bus!
Reply #40 on: May 07, 2009, 11:05:56 PM
What a bizarre thread.

I do find it kind of sweet that we UK citizens are getting international support in our struggle against our oppressive over-lords though - thanks for that ;)

And I promise that, under no circumstances, will I mention Guantanamo Bay  :oops:

I used to come here a lot.

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Reply #41 on: May 07, 2009, 11:07:59 PM
Brenman, I always thought you were Korean! :D  I was thinking, "How can this guy in Korea know who Savage is?"  Then you said "We here in the US..."  So are you stationed there as a soldier?

Free speech is for American citizens as far as I know.  Britan can ban Savages' best selling books next and incinerate them...and that's up to them and their government.  It may happen here in the United States, and our government will use the UK ban as an example, which I think is the entire basis with adding Michael Savage to the list of rapists, child murderers, and terrorists.  Someone in our government put a bug in their ear to get the ball rolling for bans over here.  

How many Brits were clamoring and writing letters to their representatives pleading to ban Savage from entering the borders of the UK?  His show doesn't air over there, and I doubt 1% of British citizens know who he is to begin with.

As for Brenmans boycott...I don't think Savage has actually asked people to start the boycott...Savage is still waiting for his written apology and his invitation to give a speech in front of the Parliment. :D

And this is old news, but in regards to his comments on autism, they were blown out of proportion and as much as I hate saying something is "taken out of context"...I have to say what he said was taken out of context.  There is apparently much money changing hands for doctors to diagnose children, even infants, with autism.  They prescribe medication and get paid for it.  I belive this to be true, not only about autism, but for many alleged illnesses.  To drug an entire generation is a crime in my opinion.  I've seen kids jump off balconies because they were so messed up on pills they shoulden't have been on.

But back to Savage.  I've listened to Savage since 2001 when my local station picked him up just after the attacks on September 11th of that year.  I've read his last four books.  I listen to him daily.  He is not a hateful man, and he incites no violence.  He does however base his program on borders, language and culture; the three things that define a nation.  Wether it is America, or the United Kingdom...without borders, a common language, and a culture that everyone can take part in, you have no country.  920knew.com has a few poscasts and carries his show live, and michaelsavage.com has a clip of his "response" to his banning if anyone is interested in hearing his side.  Youtube has a ton of clips also.  

I hope I didn't step on any toes, but these are weird times.  Things are being pulled out from under our feet, and we're being told by the leader of the free world to "wash our hands and cough into our elbow" like we're in preschool...the times they are a changin...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 11:10:23 PM by Corrugated »
[

us Offline Pacu

Reply #42 on: May 07, 2009, 11:19:59 PM
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

In reality you better watch your mouth over here...unless you are the press. Then you can pretty much do whatever you wanna do or say what ever you want to say.

People will be fit to be tied if you mess with their 1st amendment here but 2nd amendment right are under siege by the new saber rattlers and no one seems to care much.

That being said i sure do hate politics.....people and their power trips :think:

now hows about some multitool pR0n.

us Offline Mike

• No Life Club
  • Shop smart, shop S-Mart.
Reply #43 on: May 07, 2009, 11:22:50 PM
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

In reality you better watch your mouth over here...unless you are the press. Then you can pretty much do whatever you wanna do or say what ever you want to say.

People will be fit to be tied if you mess with their 1st amendment here but 2nd amendment right are under siege by the new saber rattlers and no one seems to care much.

That being said i sure do hate politics.....people and their power trips :think:

(Image removed from quote.)

Oh looky ..... shiney stuff, and sharp pointy stuff, and Alox .... I like Alox! :D

Mike
Common sense ..... so rare, it's virtually a super power.

Offline max6166

• No Life Club
Reply #44 on: May 08, 2009, 12:06:21 AM

I think you have found the secret to diffusing any argument on this forum. I don't even remember what the topic was after seeing that pic!  :D :D
[

england Offline DaveK

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #45 on: May 08, 2009, 12:08:17 AM
I didn't know what it was all about, even before I forgot  :think:

us Offline Pacu

Reply #46 on: May 08, 2009, 12:13:07 AM
wonder if there is a forum on the web that only has politics? Imagine being that moderator.

england Offline DaveK

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #47 on: May 08, 2009, 12:18:17 AM
I bet there is. There's a forum for everything these days.

hn Offline cliosguy

• No Life Club
  • no nacimos con miedo...
Reply #48 on: May 08, 2009, 12:36:28 AM
me fancy a MP600 :drool:
A

gp Offline Nightshade

Reply #49 on: May 08, 2009, 03:19:17 AM
And now for something totally different.............Back to our sponsers......
"

gb Offline nuphoria

• Ambidangerous Mistress of Mod
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I'm not all bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Reply #50 on: May 09, 2009, 12:31:37 AM
And now for something totally different.............Back to our sponsers......

+1 on that brother  :D
A dyslexic man walks in to a bra...

All my music for free: http://soundcloud.com/chrissyvandyke

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Reply #51 on: May 09, 2009, 02:32:22 AM
So sad that we suffer because of our governments actions.
I just wish that we should rise above politics, religion and race.
Multitool.org is a happy place the ideally have no government, no politics and no race.
A place where what is important is that we all belong to the brotherhood and sisterhood of the world, and that our GOAL IS MAKING THIS WORLD WORKABLE NO ONLY PHYSICALLY BUT ALSO SPIRITUALLY.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
LOVE YOU GUYS HOPE EVERYBODY IS ALSO I LOVE PEACE! :D
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%