Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Felinevet shipping charge going up?

jzmtl · 41 · 3700

Offline skydan

Re: Felinevet shipping charge going up?
Reply #30 on: May 09, 2009, 09:48:18 PM
I've yet to order from Tim but that kind of customer relations will not be forgotten. :cheers:

us Offline Poncho65

• Global Moderator
  • Just Bananas
Reply #31 on: May 10, 2009, 04:50:40 AM
I've yet to order from Tim but that kind of customer relations will not be forgotten. :cheers:

Me 2 I browse the site frequently and  :drool: over much and will proudly buy from him when I do :tu:

Great guy :cheers:

au Offline MultiMat

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • The MTO handshake.
Reply #32 on: May 12, 2009, 01:02:27 PM
I have not used the Forums banner sponsors till recently. I got a flip-pen cracking parcel from Tim today &  it had multiple items in it . Tim charged me slightly LESS than I would normally pay for ONE MT let alone LOTS of swiss loverlyness . So Tim you are tops mate.(there is more over the top praise to come  ::) :D :D)

"Downunder Mod (that sounds dirty, doesn't it?)"
Yeh Baby :P >:D >:D

us Offline Mike 56

• No Life Club
Reply #33 on: May 12, 2009, 05:01:37 PM
I went to Tim's store for the frist time last week i bought two knifes. Tim is now my SAK guy. I have only one problem with him he needs to sell LM tools.
Mike
I think Alcohol, Tabacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency. 

Mike

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #34 on: May 28, 2009, 02:03:37 PM
Despite the fact that U.S. Postal rates have gone up twice and are going up again in a couple of days, I have decided - for MT and SOSAK members only - to return to $5. shipping to Canada for one or two regular knives. Will need more for larger items or multiple knives.  :cheers:

That is damn good of you Tim.  :cheers:
I'm back!!

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #35 on: May 28, 2009, 03:57:42 PM
Despite the fact that U.S. Postal rates have gone up twice and are going up again in a couple of days, I have decided - for MT and SOSAK members only - to return to $5. shipping to Canada for one or two regular knives. Will need more for larger items or multiple knives.  :cheers:

Yep but! he ain't got a CT 41 in stock  :ahhh everyone has cases for them but! it seems the CT 41 is like rocking horse S**T  :think:

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Reply #36 on: May 28, 2009, 04:41:27 PM

Yep but! he ain't got a CT 41 in stock  :ahhh everyone has cases for them but! it seems the CT 41 is like rocking horse S**T  :think:

Have you emailed to ask or just going by the website?
I'm back!!

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #37 on: May 28, 2009, 04:45:20 PM

Just emailed about 20 mins ago waiting for a reply  :tu:

us Offline felinevet

• Banner Member
  • No Life Club
Reply #38 on: May 29, 2009, 07:23:18 AM

Nope, don't have 'em. Nobody has wanted the 41 for couple of years so I stopped carrying them. Everyone wants the 34, sorry.
T

gb Offline Neil

• Multitool.org Main Site Manager
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #39 on: May 29, 2009, 03:25:29 PM

I have a lightly used one that I'm still not 100% convinced to part with :)  You can always try making me an offer I can't refuse ;)
I'm not taking any more mod orders at present, sorry.

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #40 on: May 29, 2009, 03:32:56 PM
 :ahhh     PM inbound  though I guess any SAK I could offer part trade is out,as you seem to have them all :tu:

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%