Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

2010 UK Meetup thread

Dunc · 214 · 19501

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Re: 2010 UK Meetup thread
Reply #210 on: June 25, 2009, 08:22:39 PM
I was contemplating whether to come on the meet up but! after seeing that I'm instead flying to San Diego, NO! boats for me for awhile  :ahhh :ahhh :D
When are you going?...I can bring the boat down and meet you there...(Image removed from quote.)  :D
:rofl:
 In that case it's the Moon for me now! there're no rivers there I hope  :ahhh  :D

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Reply #211 on: June 25, 2009, 08:44:18 PM
I was contemplating whether to come on the meet up but! after seeing that I'm instead flying to San Diego, NO! boats for me for awhile  :ahhh :ahhh :D
When are you going?...I can bring the boat down and meet you there...(Image removed from quote.)  :D
 In that case it's the Moon for me now! there're no rivers there I hope  :ahhh  :D

Just that itty-bitty thing called the Pacific Ocean :D And the sights that can be seen on those Southern California beaches will more than justify the airfare. :drool: >:D
I

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #212 on: June 25, 2009, 09:04:50 PM
I was contemplating whether to come on the meet up but! after seeing that I'm instead flying to San Diego, NO! boats for me for awhile  :ahhh :ahhh :D
When are you going?...I can bring the boat down and meet you there...(Image removed from quote.)  :D
 In that case it's the Moon for me now! there're no rivers there I hope  :ahhh  :D

Just that itty-bitty thing called the Pacific Ocean :D And the sights that can be seen on those Southern California beaches will more than justify the airfare. :drool: >:D
Ok I'm sold, :tu:
look out for me on Pacific Beach I'll be wearing a lime green "spandex thongy thingymajig" swim siute just wave when you spot me  :D :D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 09:07:30 PM by JohnM »

Offline I'm Still Bison

• No Life Club
  • Supreme Planetary Overlord trainee
Reply #213 on: June 25, 2009, 11:54:08 PM
I was contemplating whether to come on the meet up but! after seeing that I'm instead flying to San Diego, NO! boats for me for awhile  :ahhh :ahhh :D
When are you going?...I can bring the boat down and meet you there...(Image removed from quote.)  :D
 In that case it's the Moon for me now! there're no rivers there I hope  :ahhh  :D

Ok I'm sold, :tu:
look out for me on Pacific Beach I'll be wearing a lime green "spandex thongy thingymajig" swim siute just wave when you spot me  :D :D

Trust me....sunny So. Cal has seen much more bizarre sights :o
I

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69