Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Car broken into....

Zack · 33 · 2598

Offline cgk

• No Life Club
Re: Car broken into....
Reply #30 on: July 01, 2009, 06:15:23 PM
Sorry for the theft.  I had our family minivan broken into a couple of years ago.  What really pissed me off was, they broke the window but took nothing.  Apparently my stuff wasn't good enough for the little turds.  They caught a couple a few blocks away but couldn't pin mine on them.  Sadly, even though I know who there are, I am unable to do unethical things to them.....but oh the dreams I have of what I could do.

Offline silentio

Reply #31 on: July 01, 2009, 07:06:25 PM
Sorry for the theft.  I had our family minivan broken into a couple of years ago.  What really pissed me off was, they broke the window but took nothing.  Apparently my stuff wasn't good enough for the little turds.  They caught a couple a few blocks away but couldn't pin mine on them.  Sadly, even though I know who there are, I am unable to do unethical things to them.....but oh the dreams I have of what I could do.

I shouldn't laugh at someone's misfortune, but the indignant way you mentioned how nothing was taken really cracks me up :rofl: . Looks like the only thing you lost was a bit of face in that episode eh?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 07:08:40 PM by silentio »

gb Offline Neil

• Multitool.org Main Site Manager
  • Zombie Apprentice
Reply #32 on: July 01, 2009, 08:20:28 PM
Well I don't leave anything in the car normally but that doesn't stop the smurfs.  Last year I had two side mirrors kicked of in two weekends  >:(  

And yep, because of the excess on the insurance policy it wasn't worth claiming and out of my pocket it came :(

A positive side to that story is that I found the watch back opener I fitted to my CT was perfect for unclipping the facia from my door  :multi:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 08:22:33 PM by Neil »
I'm not taking any more mod orders at present, sorry.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD
39%