Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Would you pay premium Dollars for a top quality leather sheath?

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Been looking at the saddleback leather company web site, notice they don't have any sheaths or pouches for multis. But if they made them I'm sure with the prices of their other products I'm sure they will cost a lot. Question is, is people from this forum willing to pay top dollar for a premium leather multitool sheath or pouch?
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

scotland Offline Sea Monster

• No Life Club
In theory yes,

But thanks to Branded crap (that you pay premium dollars for and falls apart anyway), Extended Warranty Plans, and Velcro, my faith in this world is so utterly torn I probably wouldn't actually part with the cash.

but I'd like to think more optimistic people than me would gladly spare the dough for good quality gear.

Link to saddleback leather co. website for the kids

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
In theory yes,

But thanks to Branded crap (that you pay premium dollars for and falls apart anyway), Extended Warranty Plans, and Velcro, my faith in this world is so utterly torn I probably wouldn't actually part with the cash.

but I'd like to think more optimistic people than me would gladly spare the dough for good quality gear.

Link to saddleback leather co. website for the kids

Wonder if you can other a sheath from them and I wonder how much will it cost ???
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

scotland Offline Sea Monster

• No Life Club
Quote from: Saddleback Leather Co. Website FAQ
Custom Work
Do you do custom work?

Let me think about it for a sec........ Nope. But, you can email me your idea, because I may have already thought of it and it might be just about ready to put on the website for sale.

Offline Tinnie

• No Life Club
  • I hate Velcro!
I own the Kabar one

http://www.hedgehogleatherworks.com/

I have talked about a MT one but there hasn't been much momentum...though you can spam em and you might get things moving...Shard :D
[

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
Quote from: Saddleback Leather Co. Website FAQ
Custom Work
Do you do custom work?

Let me think about it for a sec........ Nope. But, you can email me your idea, because I may have already thought of it and it might be just about ready to put on the website for sale.

cool :tu:

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
I own the Kabar one

I have talked about a MT one but there hasn't been much momentum...though you can spam em and you might get things moving...Shard :D
looks really nice and well made, guess there is not enough multitoolers to make premium leathers.

gb Offline Neil

• Multitool.org Main Site Manager
  • Zombie Apprentice
Having seen some of the great stuff made by spork and chako I suggest the folk who need spamming about this are right here amongst us ;)
I'm not taking any more mod orders at present, sorry.

at Offline Woz

• No Life Club
If I wanted a quality sheath, I´d have a custom one done by one of the sheath speSmurfpillsts on German Messerforum.
edc-reviews.blogspot.com

dk Offline AHB

• Keeper Of The PowerCut
  • Admin Team
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.
Having seen some of the great stuff made by spork and chako I suggest the folk who need spamming about this are right here amongst us ;)
My first thought also...  :think: 
:tu:

ca Offline jzmtl

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Would you pay premium Dollars for a top quality leather sheath?
Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 06:25:27 PM
I own the Kabar one

That's insane, sheath cost 3x what the knife does.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD
24%