Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman Wave in CSI: Miami

Offline flapjackboy

Leatherman Wave in CSI: Miami
on: September 01, 2009, 10:18:46 PM
Was watching the season 7 episode 'The DeLuca Motel' and spotted one of the CSIs removing a bullet from a wall using a Wave. Couldn't tell if it was an old or new Wave, but it was definitely a Wave.
[

00 Offline Freudian Frog

• No Life Club
  • I just don't know what went wrong.
Re: Leatherman Wave in CSI: Miami
Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 10:48:23 PM
SCREENCAPTURE OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! :twak:
Got those frog legs.

us Offline stressmaster5000

• No Life Club
  • No PM's - just email please
Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 01:10:11 AM
Was watching the season 7 episode 'The DeLuca Motel' and spotted one of the CSIs removing a bullet from a wall using a Wave. Couldn't tell if it was an old or new Wave, but it was definitely a Wave.
I saw that too, but you know I find that a little absurd. If you used a metal serrated jaw pliers to grasp and pull out a spent slug/bullet it is sure to damage the stria and render it near unusable for comparison right? I mean the whole point of recovering the slug was for forensic comparison reasons and identification. Oh well, as my wife is always telling me, Its just a TV show! Lol

ph Offline duckman1975

• No Life Club
  • Naked without my multitool!
Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 01:22:21 AM
I saw that too, but you know I find that a little absurd. If you used a metal serrated jaw pliers to grasp and pull out a spent slug/bullet it is sure to damage the stria and render it near unusable for comparison right? I mean the whole point of recovering the slug was for forensic comparison reasons and identification. Oh well, as my wife is always telling me, Its just a TV show! Lol

If they show it on tv or its written in the newspaper it must be true  :P :D :D :D :D
Multitools are the best thing that happened to mankind since the invention of the wheel!

spam Offline GraysonK

• No Life Club
  • "When nothing goes right, go left"
Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 02:29:53 AM
I"m glad I'm not the only one that was thinking that.   :-[
I have been recently diagnosed with ADOSS... Attention Deficit OH SOMETHING SHINY!

us Offline Pacu

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 03:00:58 AM
I keep waiting for Caruso to look into the camera and say  " This looks like a sticky situation" all serious.
:like:    :MTO:

Offline flapjackboy

Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 10:51:47 AM
I keep waiting for Caruso to look into the camera and say  " This looks like a sticky situation" all serious.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
[

us Offline HBlaine

• It does WHAT??
Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 11:18:45 PM

"Looks like..."  (Dramatically putting on my sunglasses) "It's just another brick...in the wall..."  (Crank "Won't Get Fooled Again")

Nothing says extraterrestrial like...

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
May Goal: $300.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: $77.16
PayPal Fees: $3.91
Net Balance: $73.25
Below Goal: $226.75
Site Currency: USD