Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Thoughts my way please...

Zack · 33 · 1798

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Re: Thoughts my way please...
Reply #30 on: October 08, 2009, 07:15:22 PM
Didn't get the job...they decided to fill it from within the company.  Then why the hell did you spend money on an ad in careerbuilder?  Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.  However, the photography business is starting to do quite well.  This month I have 1 party and portrait session.  November I have 2 parties and a portrait session, with more coming in every few days or so.

Not sure if it's the case over there, but you have to advertise externally for jobs over here, even if the chances are you will fill it in the same company.
I'm back!!

spam Offline Zack

• No Life Club
Reply #31 on: October 08, 2009, 07:18:16 PM
Same here, but they generally don't call anyone back just have the internal guy apply then hire that way.  Thats the way we did it at Office Depot if you were promoted.

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: October 08, 2009, 07:26:25 PM
Didn't get the job...they decided to fill it from within the company.  Then why the hell did you spend money on an ad in careerbuilder?  Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.  However, the photography business is starting to do quite well.  This month I have 1 party and portrait session.  November I have 2 parties and a portrait session, with more coming in every few days or so.

Not sure if it's the case over there, but you have to advertise externally for jobs over here, even if the chances are you will fill it in the same company.
True  :tu: but without real policing it's kinda moot  ;)

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%