Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Sales Question?

00 Offline 1jump2many

Sales Question?
on: October 25, 2009, 06:49:14 PM
I know the forum is titled "Multi-tools for Sale" but what is the policy about selling single lockblade knives, like Spyderco, Kershaw, etc?  I have some single lockblade knives I would like to sell to buy more SAK's and MT's.  Please advise.  Thanks
[

england Offline Benner

• Global Tuffy
  • Absolute Zombie Club
  • Just Awesome! And a Slayer of Polar Bear!
Re: Sales Question?
Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 06:51:20 PM
Stick them in Misc. Items.
I'm back!!

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 09:50:48 PM
Thanks Brenner
[

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 03:29:19 AM
Npt a huge deal wither way, but if you are concerned about it, you could try listing them on www.EDCSource.com:D

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 04:06:32 AM
This is my first time selling on forums but I will definitely give EDCSource a try next time.  I may sell a few more drawer hibernating single lockblades I have.  My interests have really turned full on toward SAK's and MT's and I'm thinking of selling off all my single lockblades except a few core knives I "must" keep.  Thanks for the help.
[

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 05:00:54 AM
I went through the same thing.  I only have a few single bladed tactical type folders left, and those are either collectibles or something that has some meaning for me.  Everything else went in trade for SAKs and multis.  I just can't seem to bring myself to carry a single bladed, $100 folder when there's a multifunction tool that takes up the same space for half the price out there!

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 06:31:32 AM
Yeah, that is pretty much the conclusion I came to.  I went through a phase where it seemed all I was interested in was single lockblades.  I never used any of them so they basically became a collection.  There are a couple I will end up keeping but eventually I want to sell them all but about half a dozen.  Now my interests are in SAK's, Multi-tools and Case Camper/Scout knives. 
[

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD