Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Anyone Familiar With This Guy?

00 Offline 1jump2many

Anyone Familiar With This Guy?
on: November 01, 2009, 02:52:37 AM
This ebay thread has a Victorinox Pioneer 0.8201.20 Red Alox / White Cross for sale on it.  I was wondering if anyone had ever done business with him before?  It looks appetizing  :drool:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270475104816&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 04:33:15 AM by 1jump2many »
[

us Offline Smitty44

• No Life Club
Re: Anyone Familiar With This Guy?
Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 05:23:34 AM
I have never had a dealing with him,but he is showing 100% feedback with 42 deals,and it did say new in the box,but no returns,and sold as is,and paypal only.

If collecting,might be a good deal,but for a user,it looks pretty pricey,looks like the same tools as a soldier.

:salute:

br Offline M.TEX

Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 05:25:39 AM
 OK IF YOU LIKE THA PRICE...... :think:

I like this one  

http://cgi.ebay.com/Victorinox-Soldier-Copper-Alox-Swiss-Army-Knife_W0QQitemZ350270844336QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518dc4edb0

That my friend is a good price.... :gimme:      :oops: I could keep the secret for myself but I got NO MONEY !
life sucks.... :twak:
M.TEX

us Offline stressmaster5000

• No Life Club
  • No PM's - just email please
Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 06:03:39 AM
This ebay thread has a Victorinox Pioneer 0.8201.20 Red Alox / White Cross for sale on it.  I was wondering if anyone had ever done business with him before?  It looks appetizing  :drool:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270475104816&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

Ask "Ninjaz" who is a member here. They are from Israel too...... ;)

Offline Ninjaz

Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 09:02:35 AM
I am know David for about two months now. He contact me via local forum and we start help each other. The few Scientists I sold here were his when he got old stock from a local dealer, then he decide to sell on ebay on his own so I am helping him out.
I know Chako and Sean bought directly from him via ebay and I think they are happy. The few Scientists I sold in his name in this forum I know the people who got them was satisfied.

If you have problem with him (for some reason) contact me and I will help you out.
and about the police it is just he is new and don't want to deal with returns but again if you got problem contact him and I am sure you will solve it and you will be satisfied.
[

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 03:39:32 PM
This ebay thread has a Victorinox Pioneer 0.8201.20 Red Alox / White Cross for sale on it.  I was wondering if anyone had ever done business with him before?  It looks appetizing  :drool:
I am know David for about two months now. He contact me via local forum and we start help each other. The few Scientists I sold here were his when he got old stock from a local dealer, then he decide to sell on ebay on his own so I am helping him out.
I know Chako and Sean bought directly from him via ebay and I think they are happy. The few Scientists I sold in his name in this forum I know the people who got them was satisfied.

If you have problem with him (for some reason) contact me and I will help you out.
and about the police it is just he is new and don't want to deal with returns but again if you got problem contact him and I am sure you will solve it and you will be satisfied.

Thanks for the information!  I actually ordered the Pioneer from him.  I made an offer and he accepted it. Seems like a decent deal.  It makes me feel better that you know him.  There is a tracking number on the package but I don't know what Shipping Service his is using.  Thanks again.
[

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 03:44:10 PM
OK IF YOU LIKE THA PRICE...... :think:

I like this one 

http://cgi.ebay.com/Victorinox-Soldier-Copper-Alox-Swiss-Army-Knife_W0QQitemZ350270844336QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518dc4edb0

That my friend is a good price.... :gimme:      :oops: I could keep the secret for myself but I got NO MONEY !
life sucks.... :twak:

I saw that one too.  I'm not looking for a user but a collector.  The price on that one is currently low but you can bet it won't sell for that.  As I'm sure you know, the bidding wars don't start until the final hour of the sale.  Everyone is lying in wait to try to out bid the other guy.  Only rookies bid days in advance.  :D
[

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #7 on: November 01, 2009, 03:49:53 PM
I have never had a dealing with him,but he is showing 100% feedback with 42 deals,and it did say new in the box,but no returns,and sold as is,and paypal only.

If collecting,might be a good deal,but for a user,it looks pretty pricey,looks like the same tools as a soldier.

:salute:

Yeah, I'm getting it as a collector.  For an EDC user I use a Wenger SI.  It's a bit high but I used his "Make an Offer" option and got it cheaper than priced on the page.  I have a "thing" for alox SAK's.   :D   
[

ca Offline Sean

• No Life Club
Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 03:55:30 PM
I just bought a Scientist from him.  Great shipper and ebayer.  He gave me a tracking number and I don't track
shipments but he does and is very concerned where his shipment is and what it's doing.  It arrived quickly and
I am very happy with my NIB Scientist.  :)

Sean

Offline Ninjaz

Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 06:14:48 PM
Thanks for the information!  I actually ordered the Pioneer from him.  I made an offer and he accepted it. Seems like a decent deal.  It makes me feel better that you know him.  There is a tracking number on the package but I don't know what Shipping Service his is using.  Thanks again.
He probablyh using Israeli Reigstered Mail (as I am). It cost extra 1.5$-2$ but you get kind of tracking number.
You can use the tracking nubmer to check when it leave Israel using Israel Post web-site and then some coutries provides more tracking information when it is in thier coutry (I know USA not always provies the information - I think it depend on the state but I am not really sure).
The good thing about registered mail is the sender get certificate for sending it, some times you can track it in the other coutry and the most inportant in case it got "lost" (like a month) you can contact the post office to investigate where it is and if it got lost there is insurance up to 100$ I think - the problem is the procedure. When I sent to DaveK a package and it got "lost" it wasn't worth the time to go to the post office and fill forms and such. but it turn out after 5 month lol.

Any way you can track it using this web-site:
http://www.track-trace.com/post
(Do track with options and then you can change the country with the same tracking number)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 06:17:41 PM by Ninjaz »
[

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 06:50:42 PM
Thanks for the information!  I actually ordered the Pioneer from him.  I made an offer and he accepted it. Seems like a decent deal.  It makes me feel better that you know him.  There is a tracking number on the package but I don't know what Shipping Service his is using.  Thanks again.
He probablyh using Israeli Reigstered Mail (as I am). It cost extra 1.5$-2$ but you get kind of tracking number.
You can use the tracking nubmer to check when it leave Israel using Israel Post web-site and then some coutries provides more tracking information when it is in thier coutry (I know USA not always provies the information - I think it depend on the state but I am not really sure).
The good thing about registered mail is the sender get certificate for sending it, some times you can track it in the other coutry and the most inportant in case it got "lost" (like a month) you can contact the post office to investigate where it is and if it got lost there is insurance up to 100$ I think - the problem is the procedure. When I sent to DaveK a package and it got "lost" it wasn't worth the time to go to the post office and fill forms and such. but it turn out after 5 month lol.

Any way you can track it using this web-site:
http://www.track-trace.com/post
(Do track with options and then you can change the country with the same tracking number)

Thanks for the link.  I was just curious how long it would take.  I will be happy to add the old red Pioneer to my collection. 
[

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 06:52:10 PM
I just bought a Scientist from him.  Great shipper and ebayer.  He gave me a tracking number and I don't track
shipments but he does and is very concerned where his shipment is and what it's doing.  It arrived quickly and
I am very happy with my NIB Scientist.  :)

Sean

I received a shipment announcement from eBay this morning.  It's good to hear that he is concerned with his shipping and you were a happy customer.  Thanks
[

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #12 on: November 04, 2009, 12:18:11 PM
I would highly recommend him as a seller. I was hesitant to order from him being in Israel, but the shipment was super fast. In fact, it beat most US to Canada arrival times. I was astounded.
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #13 on: November 04, 2009, 03:12:11 PM
I would highly recommend him as a seller. I was hesitant to order from him being in Israel, but the shipment was super fast. In fact, it beat most US to Canada arrival times. I was astounded.

I'm hoping to get it sometime this week.  If you remember, how long did it take from the time you ordered it until you received it?
[

ca Offline Chako

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Armed with camera and not afraid to use it.
Reply #14 on: November 04, 2009, 03:30:17 PM
If I remember correctly, it came in a week's time. It takes on avg 2 to 3 weeks from the US.
A little Leatherman information.

Leatherman series articles

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24