Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Odd Macguyver sighting

00 Offline undertaker99

Re: Odd Macguyver sighting
Reply #30 on: December 08, 2016, 03:03:40 AM
wasn't the only time he used the orange peeler
Capture.jpg
* Capture.jpg (Filesize: 39.23 KB)
Untitled.jpg
* Untitled.jpg (Filesize: 29.03 KB)
Untitled.jpg
* Untitled.jpg (Filesize: 65.39 KB)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 03:14:04 AM by undertaker99 »

us Offline Obi1shinobee

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • Master LM Squirt Ps4 And Lord of Navitools
Reply #31 on: December 08, 2016, 03:12:04 AM
wasn't the only time he used the orange peeler

:like:

pt Offline MacGyver

• No Life Club
Reply #32 on: December 08, 2016, 11:02:54 AM
Oh yeh, forgotten that one... I think I also used it in "slow death" or something. I only used the good 'oll executive when I wanted to travel light on a Fenix Foundation mission....  :D :D  :D :D  :rofl:

Now seriously, I've also bought the executive a lot of time ago because of Mac. Carried it for a while but I really need to have a 84 or 91 with me, 2 or 3 layers max.
Gave the executive to my wife, and it's been her purse pal ever since. Funnily enough, yesterday she texted me pissed that she forgot the knife on another purse and she needed scissors...
Can't live without her sak any more  :D

P.S.: Oh and for Pete's sake, do spell my name right, It's Macgyver Not Macguyver.... :( :D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 11:08:22 AM by MacGyver »
"Another Day...; a whole n'other set of fresh possibilities..." - MacGyver (S1E19 - "Slow Death")

fi Offline AlephZero

• Smurf smash!
Reply #33 on: December 08, 2016, 11:26:06 AM
Oh yeh, forgotten that one... I think I also used it in "slow death" or something. I only used the good 'oll executive when I wanted to travel light on a Fenix Foundation mission....  :D :D  :D :D  :rofl:

Now seriously, I've also bought the executive a lot of time ago because of Mac. Carried it for a while but I really need to have a 84 or 91 with me, 2 or 3 layers max.
Gave the executive to my wife, and it's been her purse pal ever since. Funnily enough, yesterday she texted me pissed that she forgot the knife on another purse and she needed scissors...

P.S.: Oh and for Pete's sake, do spell my name right, It's Macgyver Not Macguyver.... :( :D

Sure thing, Mac... Oh and it's Phoenix Foundation :pok:

:D
"Hoarder of weirdness,
Always posting random things,
I'm AlephZero" :ninja:

pt Offline MacGyver

• No Life Club
Reply #34 on: December 08, 2016, 11:46:10 AM

Oh darn... forgot that...
Thank's mate. My memory is not what it used to be anymore. You know, i'm a retired old man now....  :D :rofl:
"Another Day...; a whole n'other set of fresh possibilities..." - MacGyver (S1E19 - "Slow Death")

us Offline Barry Rowland

• Absolute Zombie Club
  • Bon Journee!!
Reply #35 on: December 08, 2016, 01:46:01 PM
 :rofl: :rofl:
Barry

us Offline Okie Shyster

Reply #36 on: December 08, 2016, 05:06:06 PM

Oh darn... forgot that...
Thank's mate. My memory is not what it used to be anymore. You know, i'm a retired old man now.... :D :rofl:

My daughter had a big crush on RDA.  She got over it when she saw these:

http://www.hollywood.com/celebrities/richard-dean-anderson-57264748/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1787632/remember-macgyver-this-is-what-he-looks-like-now-ladies-you-might-be-disappointed/

This one hurts:

http://themetapicture.com/macgyver-unable-to-fix-his-own-car/

This is hilarious:

Enjoy   :D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 05:07:49 PM by Okie Shyster »

fi Offline AlephZero

• Smurf smash!
Reply #37 on: December 08, 2016, 06:01:40 PM
 :rofl:
"Hoarder of weirdness,