Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Classic SD Alox Colors?

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Re: Classic SD Alox Colors?
Reply #30 on: November 10, 2009, 01:50:09 AM
The Breast Cancer Classic SDs, when they can still be found, run $12 and some change, the very same transparent pink Classic SDs run $10 at Target; at least the couple dollars more go toward research. :)

Oh, and on that note, IIRC, I got my mum one of the transparent pink Classic SDs - minus bow - which she loves.  Now if only she'd remember to actually carry it on her, as opposed to her purse. >.>

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #31 on: November 10, 2009, 02:54:06 AM
Target was were I got the translucent pink Breast Cancer SD.  I didn't see the plain translucent pink one there.  I've seen it at Radio Shack of all places though.  They had red, blue, green and pink, all translucent in these little individual plastic containers.  I think they were $12.99.
[

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #32 on: November 13, 2009, 01:32:46 AM
Here are my alox classics (and a couple of Brokers). Top row - regular colours, bottom - "euro-colours". Please excuse crappy lighting.

(Image removed from quote.)

ufox9al,

Do you know if the Classic Blue, not the Euro Blue color is rare now?  I thought I was buying a Classic SD in classic blue alox on eBay.  I got it today and a Euro Blue I ordered from FelineVet.  They were both the same color.  I know Tim has the classic red on his rare and hard to find section.  I was wondering if you knew if that was the case for the classic blue too.  The picture of the one on eBay had the classic blue color but it wasn't.
[

ca Offline ufox9al

Reply #33 on: November 13, 2009, 03:58:52 AM
ufox9al,
Do you know if the Classic Blue, not the Euro Blue color is rare now?  I thought I was buying a Classic SD in classic blue alox on eBay.  I got it today and a Euro Blue I ordered from FelineVet.  They were both the same color.  I know Tim has the classic red on his rare and hard to find section.  I was wondering if you knew if that was the case for the classic blue too.  The picture of the one on eBay had the classic blue color but it wasn't.
Sorry, no idea, but a quick search seems to confirm that the supposedly limited edition euro-blue is widely available, while the "regular" dark blue is not. I got mine about a year ago, I think from eBay, as Tim did not have them.
-------
Alexei

00 Offline 1jump2many

Reply #34 on: November 13, 2009, 05:44:24 AM
ufox9al,
Sorry, no idea, but a quick search seems to confirm that the supposedly limited edition euro-blue is widely available, while the "regular" dark blue is not. I got mine about a year ago, I think from eBay, as Tim did not have them.

Thanks for answering.  Tim emailed me and I got things straightened out.  He actually has the regular blue so now I will just get a Euro blue.  Which as you mentioned seems easier to find.  Thanks.
[

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD