Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Feline vet

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Feline vet
on: May 21, 2007, 10:51:29 PM
Guys go and get something at his site. I got to say I bought one  of the reconed waves for 10$ as a special that he had and it is absolutely the best 10$ I ever spent. It is rust free and I cannot find anything wrong with it. I can honestly say that I will only do buissness with him in the future if he carries it.

Secondly. I had contacted him about the payment asking if it was cool to send it in 2 days due to being ion the road and not having the ability to access paypal due to not using it for almost a year and not having the correct info on it. I trust my wife with my money but I have a special card ;) that she dont know exists.

So please go to his site and buy something. He is honest and has great prices.

By the way... this was the first time I have ever dealt with him and it is not a solicited feedback on him.
S

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Feline vet
Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 11:55:42 PM
It's about time you bought something from him!

You think we have so few ads here because no one wants to advertise with us?  Heck no, it's because so few folks meet my expectations for a dealer!

Tim's been a supporter of my madness and it's members for years now and I can't say anything bad about him...  seriously, he might be reading this...

:oops:

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 12:18:08 AM
Yup, both Waves and the Juice I recently got were great for the price, and I got them almost immediatley (from across the country!).

I had ordered a Trekker a while back from him also and that went smooth also.

After selling all that stuff in a day or two, maybe we'll get more deals like that here in the future ;)
[

us Offline hawkchucker

• No Life Club
  • I miss Benner
Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 12:20:08 AM
On a dif forum it was said tht he has a Ebay store. For some reason I cannot find it. anyone got a link?
S

us Offline felinevet

• Banner Member
  • No Life Club
Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 12:26:35 AM
On a dif forum it was said tht he has a Ebay store. For some reason I cannot find it. anyone got a link?

http://stores.ebay.com/Help-People-Help-Their-Cats-Store
T

us Offline prime77

• No Life Club
Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 12:29:10 AM
 The same comments from me, I got one of Tims $10 Waves and received it in 3 days from across the country also. Best deal I ever got a multitool and it was in great shape. Thanks, Tim
"

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD