Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Whats a goood everyday SAK's

Zed · 77 · 7168

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Re: Whats a goood everyday SAK's
Reply #60 on: December 14, 2009, 04:46:02 PM
hhmm now after using the little wengers scissors at work the other night im kind of thinking there handy, now this would be a nice combo for me,  ;)

paul
 but with a flat head on the file  ;)
(Image removed from quote.)

This is where I kill you with indecision and point out the Wenger Pocket Tool Chest.

Sorry dude. :-\
 :D
Be excellent to each other and always know where your towel is.

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #61 on: December 14, 2009, 04:52:42 PM
hhmm now after using the little wengers scissors at work the other night im kind of thinking there handy, now this would be a nice combo for me,  ;)

paul
 but with a flat head on the file  ;)

This is where I kill you with indecision and point out the Wenger Pocket Tool Chest.

Sorry dude. :-\
 :D

:rofl: im now going nuts  :ahhh  :rofl:i can see me ending up with about 100 SAKS gareth lol

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #62 on: December 14, 2009, 04:58:43 PM
Ah, now you see our insidious plan.

:angel:

spam Offline GraysonK

• No Life Club
  • "When nothing goes right, go left"
Reply #63 on: December 14, 2009, 05:01:31 PM
Ahhahahaha!!!!  That's what they did to me, zed.  I started out with a green cadet...before I knew it I had every color of cadet (except silver and copper), 2 cadet II, a climber, a stay glow climber (thanks again!!), and it goes on from there.  But on the bright side, they know what they're talking about it and it's a lot of fun.  Just start with one, try it out then try something else.  :)  It's the only way to be fair  LOL!
I have been recently diagnosed with ADOSS... Attention Deficit OH SOMETHING SHINY!

us Offline Sazabi

• Absolutely No Life Club
Reply #64 on: December 14, 2009, 05:16:21 PM
Ahhahahaha!!!!  That's what they did to me, zed.  I started out with a green cadet...before I knew it I had every color of cadet (except silver and copper), 2 cadet II, a climber, a stay glow climber (thanks again!!), and it goes on from there.  But on the bright side, they know what they're talking about it and it's a lot of fun.  Just start with one, try it out then try something else.  :)  It's the only way to be fair  LOL!

Wait, you are missing a silver Cadet, Kelly?  I'll solve that with your next order from me in the new year.  :tu:

spam Offline GraysonK

• No Life Club
Reply #65 on: December 14, 2009, 05:20:39 PM

Wait, you are missing a silver Cadet, Kelly?  I'll solve that with your next order from me in the new year.  :tu:
Yes I am...I mean I've got the 2 Cadet II's, but not a regular silver Cadet.  :)  I figured that would an easier one to get hold of and that you'd be able to track it down for me.  :D  LOL!  Yep, we'll be doing a little more business in the new year.  Thanks again, Saz for all the wonderful help the past few months.  :D 
I have been recently diagnosed with ADOSS... Attention Deficit OH SOMETHING SHINY!

us Offline Sazabi

Reply #66 on: December 14, 2009, 05:30:17 PM

Yes I am...I mean I've got the 2 Cadet II's, but not a regular silver Cadet.  :)  I figured that would an easier one to get hold of and that you'd be able to track it down for me.  :D  LOL!  Yep, we'll be doing a little more business in the new year.  Thanks again, Saz for all the wonderful help the past few months.  :D 

It's no problem, Kelly; and the Target in my town finally has been receiving a couple silver Cadets, which makes me happy.  The colors are always hit and miss depending on where you go. :/

spam Offline GraysonK

• No Life Club
Reply #67 on: December 14, 2009, 05:45:51 PM

It's no problem, Kelly; and the Target in my town finally has been receiving a couple silver Cadets, which makes me happy.  The colors are always hit and miss depending on where you go. :/
Yeah, at mine they had the green and red ones a few months ago, but now they don't have any.  Maybe they'll have some now.  I don't know we'll see.  :)

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #68 on: December 14, 2009, 05:51:19 PM
Paul what you need to go with the rally is a woodsman  :tu: a very nice combo and covers most things like a saw, larger in line philips screwdriver and siccors  ;) :D

us Offline Sazabi

Reply #69 on: December 14, 2009, 05:53:11 PM
Paul what you need to go with the rally is a woodsman very nice combo and covers most things like a saw, larger in line philips screwdriver and siccors  ;) :D

But is also definitely larger than the Climber, and a mod-only job for a decent price. :p

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #70 on: December 14, 2009, 06:02:45 PM
Paul what you need to go with the rally is a woodsman very nice combo and covers most things like a saw, larger in line philips screwdriver and siccors  ;) :D

But is also definitely larger than the Climber, and a mod-only job for a decent price. :p

yeah must be smaller then my climber   :D i still think the cadet is spot on, ill wait till after Christmas and order one, green grip as well i hope,

paul

spam Offline John

• No Life Club
Reply #71 on: December 14, 2009, 06:18:26 PM

yeah must be smaller then my climber   :D i still think the cadet is spot on, ill wait till after Christmas and order one, green grip as well i hope,

paul

We'll need updating with pics in the new year then  :D

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #72 on: December 14, 2009, 06:50:51 PM

paul

We'll need updating with pics in the new year then  :D

no probs john, and hopefully a few more, my want list is getting bigger every day  ;)

paul

br Offline Santos

• No Life Club
  • Product of 83
Reply #73 on: December 15, 2009, 01:35:47 AM
Now ive just been looking at the Wenger HIGHLANDER 84mm  :think: im liking it with the translucent Mandarin Orange grip  :D

paul

that is an awesome pick... i am ashamed that i didn't think of it when i mentioned the sportman with phillipsmod...
since its exactly what i sent my father in rio for christmas. (well a red one but if it was orange i would of kept it)

I think i would quite happily swap out my rambler for a serrated pocket tool chest now that i carry the victorinox 4 sided screwdriver
“A good plan isn't one where someone wins, it's where nobody thinks they've lost.”
- Terry Pratchett

gb Offline Zed

• Zombie Apprentice
Reply #74 on: December 15, 2009, 12:14:52 PM
the highlander has some nice tools on it, i use most of these tools,the only thing metioned that i really have thought about is the Phillips, as i also think it would be better on side, but its not a main tool i use alot, and i would use lots of the others, i like the camo highlander as well

paul

2.5" Blade
• Phillips® head screwdriver  - i use
• Patented locking screwdriver- i use
• Cap lifter- yes
• Wire stripper- yes
• Can opener - i use now and then
• Nail file- i use
• Nail cleaner- want admit to it lol
• Reamer- never
• Awl- nope
• Key ring - oh yes
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 12:20:22 PM by zed6309 »

br Offline Santos

• No Life Club
  • Product of 83
Reply #75 on: December 15, 2009, 12:22:38 PM
yeah know you want to replace the awl with a fine flat head screwdriver   :pok:

aparently the nail cleaner works as a flat philips, i have tried this with various models on various screws not much sucess with it myself  :think:
“A good plan isn't one where someone wins, it's where nobody thinks they've lost.”
- Terry Pratchett

scotland Offline Gareth

• Admin Team
  • Point Of No Return
Reply #76 on: December 15, 2009, 01:04:47 PM
yeah know you want to replace the awl with a fine flat head screwdriver   :pok:

aparently the nail cleaner works as a flat philips, i have tried this with various models on various screws not much sucess with it myself  :think:

It can work on some small Phillips but it's not exactly perfect. :-\  I certainly don't think it's part of the design, otherwise they would be advertised as such.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%