Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Christmas shopping today:

us Offline bren10man

Christmas shopping today:
on: December 21, 2009, 03:06:49 PM
...of course, a trip to my favorite Vic store in Seoul did the trick, and to help feed the fix..  What is Christmas w/o a Victorinox in the stocking???

1. Brother in law, a deputy sheriff and K-9 handler back home in the USA, he gets a Spirit multitool, with sheepsfoot seratted blade (to cut seatbelts if need be) w/brown leather pouch w/rotating belt clip.  They did have the spearpoint Spirit, but since he is a deputy sheriff, and might have to cut seatbelts one day w/victim in it, decided the sheepsfoot blade would be best for him.

2. My HUMV driver at work who has NO knife or multitool at all (shock!!! a Soldier w/o a knife????), he gets a Soldier 2008 (dated 09).

3. Me: I got a Cyber 34 in blue translucent scales...I looked at Cyber 41 and Cyber lite...too dang bit!!!  Swiss Champ size.  No thanks.  The 34 is as wide as my 1985 Champion I EDC. I got a black leather pouch with rotating belt clip on it.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 03:15:28 PM by bren10man »
MOLON LABE!

Offline Styerman

• No Life Club
Re: Christmas shopping today:
Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 04:13:08 PM
Most of my Stocking stuffers this year have been SAK's . Last year I sent my former apprentice to a local Vic store , where he solved 8 out of nine of his gifting problems .

Chris

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD