Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

EDC a note book, like field notes or possibly a custom notebook?

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
I carry a custom mini composition book, it’s custom because I never could find one that was dot graph, and the Mrs had a custom leather cover made to fit mini compositions, so since I couldn’t find any with dot graph I had a few made, anyway I’m looking to switch to a 3.5 x 5.5” field notes size but I kinda want a weekly on one side and a dot graph page on the other, rite in the rain made one at the beginning of the year but the only thing I would change is each week is dated, sometimes I’ll go a week without using it so I fig a blank week would be better, thus save on paper,, I’ve been looking around and I just can’t find anything, I fig maybe I could just print out a page and make my own, but of course our printer sucks and is out of ink, plus lining up a front page to back page idk if it would work? So I was just curious if anyone knows somewhere that would make a simple little cheap book? Here’s pretty much what I was looking to make,,
JR

* IMG_3946.jpg (Filesize: 51.91 KB)
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

de Offline matzesu

I have an DIN A6 Notebook and an Tombow Airpen in my Pocket EDC, it’s a quite useful size, some times I have to take notes to remember which stuff I need to transport to our store, but as my Handwriting is quite unreadable I did start a few months ago to use an Cloud Based Note App on my Phone where I can type the stuff on the Store Computer and have it then on the Phone on the go..

The Notebook is also great to store these Thermo Paper Invoices from the Gas Station..
Your SAK is only fully yours, when it bites you, or you opend a Trink of your joice whit it
SAKs i have: Huntsman Light (Red Transparent), Workchamp (Black), Wenger EvoGrip S557 (Red), Swisschamp XLT (Red Transparent)..

us Offline MadPlumbarian

• Point Of No Return
  • Plumbers Know Their Crap!!
I’m old school, I don’t carry a phone, the Mrs has that, yeah I have a iPad but I’m not carrying that around it’s too big, I mean bumping up from a mini composition books to one of these 3.5 x 5.5” is going to be a big enough size increase, yeah it’s like an inch taller but still, and I hate using these pens to write on a screen, I might not have the best penmanship but at least I can read mine vs on a screen, plus I like to sketch something’s when I get an idea, a screen, forget it!
JR
"The-Mad-Plumbarian" The Punisher Of Pipes!!! JR
As I sit on my Crapper Throne in the Reading Room and explode on the Commode, thinking, how my flush beat John’s and Jerry’s pair? Jack’s had to run for the Water Closet yet ended up tripping on a Can bowing and hitting his Head on the Porcelain God! 🚽

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%