Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Anyone going to the Blade Show in Atlanta?

us Offline Spoonrobot

• No Life Club
Anyone going to the Blade Show in Atlanta?
on: June 07, 2007, 06:43:58 AM
I have to make Ice Creams all day Friday and Saturday but I plan to drive up Sunday morning and poke around all day. I've never been before to a show like this before, any comments from the more well-traveled members? I didn't see Leatherman on the exhibitor list but did see SOG, Gerber, Buck and CRKT. Do these companies bring multi-tools or is this a strictly knife show?

I plan on picking up some Benchmade and Spyderco folders and maybe some multis if anyone is selling any. Anything else to look out for?

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Re: Anyone going to the Blade Show in Atlanta?
Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 01:12:35 PM
I wonder if any of the new SOG's will be on display?
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

us Offline Spoonrobot

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 06:49:52 AM
I'm curious too. I checked the website and the latest issue of Blade but neither answered that question. I am also wondering if Spyderco is planning on having some Byrds, I am thinking hard about the Byrd tool but would like to handle one first before buying.

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 12:59:49 PM
Grab a Byrd tool for me please if they have any sort of special Show pricing going on. (Seriously) Same goes for any of the new SOG tools. Doesn't look like I'll be making it to Georgia this year myself.  :(

In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%