Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Gamers: Who's getting Mass Effect 2?

Offline Abe Arceo

Gamers: Who's getting Mass Effect 2?
on: January 25, 2010, 06:55:10 PM
Mass Effect 2 hits store shelves tomorrow, and just wanted to see if any Xbox 360/PC gamers were planning on picking this up.

Originally having no interest what so ever in the first one, I was "Forced" to play through Mass Effect.  Twenty hours later, it ended up being one of my all-time favorite games.  Definitely can't wait to pick it up tomorrow...just glad that I finished Assassin's Creed II over the weekend  :D
<

fr Offline Whoey

• Administrator
  • Zombie Apprentice
  • I am geek, hear me code
Re: Gamers: Who's getting Mass Effect 2?
Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 07:02:19 PM
no, I'm leaning further from using my PC for gaming, and since I refuse to get any other console than my Wii, most games are out.

That being said, New Super Mario Bros Wii has given me a bad case of nintendo thumb this weekend... probably my own fault for playing with my right hand reversed as I use my index and middle finger for the 1 and 2 buttons...
The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

Offline Abe Arceo

Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 07:05:06 PM
no, I'm leaning further from using my PC for gaming, and since I refuse to get any other console than my Wii, most games are out.

That being said, New Super Mario Bros Wii has given me a bad case of nintendo thumb this weekend... probably my own fault for playing with my right hand reversed as I use my index and middle finger for the 1 and 2 buttons...

I heard that was a really great game.  We haven't used our Wii in a long time though lol!
<

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 09:13:54 PM
If it's on PS3 I may look into it at a later date :tu:
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

no Offline Medic82

• No Life Club
  • You will not laugh! You will not cry!
Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 10:45:47 PM
I need to get the first one before I get nr 2, I even have to start playing Assassins Creed that have been stored in my shelf before I get the second one

This is all Modern Warfare 2 fault, I just can't put the darn thing down and play another game, I am hocked on the online gaming
There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives.

Offline Abe Arceo

Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 01:26:18 AM
I need to get the first one before I get nr 2, I even have to start playing Assassins Creed that have been stored in my shelf before I get the second one

This is all Modern Warfare 2 fault, I just can't put the darn thing down and play another game, I am hocked on the online gaming

Yep same here man.  Assassin's Creed II and Modern Warfare have been my top games since November.

Regarding Assassin's Creed II - I never played the first one but jumped right into the second one.  Wasn't too lost in the story.  If you want to skip right to the second one (which apparently is better in every possible way), you could always wiki the story of the first one.  But Assassin's Creed II was amazing, and not too long either.
<

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD