Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Who likes to fish?

Offline Sparkey

• Road Monkey
Who likes to fish?
on: June 22, 2007, 01:16:07 PM
I was looking on some of the other topics,and saw that there are a few fishermen out there...anybody got any good fish stories or pics of big catches? I try to get out on the water as often as I can and fish for mainly bass and bluegill and the occasional crappie or catfish. (and as we all know, fishing and multitools work pretty well together ;))
"

Offline AJ

Re: Who likes to fish?
Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 02:04:35 AM
I should fish more. My inlaws have a resort on a lake about 10 minutes away, but last year I did not even buy a fishing license.

Seems there are alway's other things to do or have to be done. Maybe this fall I can get some fishing done.

The Gerber fishing tool would be cool to have for fishing.

[

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 03:12:21 AM
My dad is a walleye fishing fanatic. I bought him a Gerber Fisherman tool for his birthday last year. He was unappreciative of it at first, but then it sorta grew on him. Now he won't go out in the boat without it!  :D
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Offline Sparkey

• Road Monkey
Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 10:31:22 AM

The Gerber fishing tool would be cool to have for fishing.

I was at the Wal-Mart this weekend with my dad (getting some lures and bait) and saw that a company called "Renegade Tools" (this company appears to make all kinds of fishing goodies also, being that their logo was on everything from hooks to spinnerbaits) was producing a direct copy of the gerber fisherman for 12.94! i don't know if it is a chinese copy of gerber design, or if it is made by gerber(in china or overseas, I assume) and just has the gerber name removed. I did't write the patent #'s down or get a pic, but I did do a little research against the gerber and it seems to be the same...it was located back with the boating tools and filet knives and such.
"

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $122.41
PayPal Fees: $6.85
Net Balance: $115.56
Below Goal: $184.44
Site Currency: USD