Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Al Mar 4x4

Offline zeppo

Al Mar 4x4
on: February 03, 2010, 12:51:45 PM
Dear sirs,

What would this be worth? Thinking bout buying it. It is said to be new in box.

au Offline MultiMat

• Absolutely No Life Club
  • The MTO handshake.
Re: Al Mar 4x4
Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 01:10:04 PM
Zeppo that 4X4 looks very nice & cool that it has the original box + sheath.I have seen a very similar one for sale(same box & sheath)
A year or so ago Al Mar 4X4's & QuickClip MT's were going for over $200us , with the world financial crisis prices seemed to drop quite a bit. With prices of around $80-$120us. Prices seem to be on the up latterly. So if the tool was on the US market I would think it would fetch $150-$230ish(US$). :think: :think:
I like my 4X4 best but my QuickClip is a highly desirable & rare 1 of 200 pre production models.
Good luck mate they really are nice collectable MT's just not really users :D

"Downunder Mod (that sounds dirty, doesn't it?)"
Yeh Baby :P >:D >:D

Offline zeppo

Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 01:27:19 PM
Yeah, more or less what i thought. The seller is asking 150 euro for it, thats too much on the steep side for me. 100 would be more reasonable and even then its still too darn expensive for my taste.

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 04:53:13 AM
Zeppo that 4X4 looks very nice & cool that it has the original box + sheath.I have seen a very similar one for sale(same box & sheath)
A year or so ago Al Mar 4X4's & QuickClip MT's were going for over $200us , with the world financial crisis prices seemed to drop quite a bit. With prices of around $80-$120us. Prices seem to be on the up latterly. So if the tool was on the US market I would think it would fetch $150-$230ish(US$). :think: :think:
I like my 4X4 best but my QuickClip is a highly desirable & rare 1 of 200 pre production models.
Good luck mate they really are nice collectable MT's just not really users :D

Mat is spot on with that estimate. :salute: Maybe you should send an offer to the seller Zeppo and see if he bites? ???
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Offline zeppo

Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 09:53:27 AM
The seller is aware of the prices, nothing to haggle there. I dont mind paying money for something but this is too much for something Im affraid to use or will not use it for some other reason. Letting this one go.

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%