Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman Charge and New Wave

us Offline prime77

• No Life Club
Leatherman Charge and New Wave
on: September 29, 2006, 03:17:53 AM
If we are going to give links to reviews you have to check out this review of LM Charge and New Wave.  It has great info, pics, and videoshttp://equipped.com/lm_charge-wave.htm
"

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Re: Leatherman Charge and New Wave
Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 03:52:33 AM
Links to reviews are great, but I was hoping that we could get some of our own going...
Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline mkphc

Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 05:22:04 AM
here ya go Def,
I have owned the following:
Super tool
Wave
New Wave
and by far the new wave is the best,i'll be honest the new scissors aren't that big of a let down as I have read a lot of people have said, I love the bronze bushings, I love the locking implements, and the new additions, interchangeable bits, and the mini bit, plus the beefier pliers!

the only flaw IMHO is the steel  I meanbetween the 3 tools I have $200.00 over 10 years not alot I guess when you divide up the time, but I can't see the $100 plus for the Charge

I have a bunch of pocket knives and I think thats my problem, favorite being a Bob Dozier folding hunter that D-2 has biased my expectations of other steel.

Mike
H

us Offline prime77

• No Life Club
Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 05:58:08 AM
Links to reviews are great, but I was hoping that we could get some of our own going...
Def
I usually wouldn't link to another site but the pics and videos are better than I could ever do.  Sorry Def
"

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD