Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman Assortment for sale

Offline eric_wolf

• New User
Leatherman Assortment for sale
on: July 07, 2007, 04:16:40 PM
I am cleaning out the drawers and have a leatherman collection up for sale. It includes:

Mini Tool and Sheath   - Like new condition
Wave and Sheath – Like new condition with very slight use of file (I believe this is the second generation model – it has locking blades)
Wave – This one is used and is a bit dirty with no sheath but should clean up nicely– This is the original wave with non locking blades
Super Tool 200 and Sheath – Like new condition
e306x Knife and Sheath – Knife is in like new condition with some wear on the bits from testing out the bit storage mechanism

This assortment is listed on ebay with no reserve and a starting bid of $50 for the whole lot!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180137421986

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Re: Leatherman Assortment for sale
Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 05:00:55 PM
I hope you're not selling ALL of your tools?!

(Because you will sure as heck need one as soon as they're gone!)  ;)
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Offline eric_wolf

• New User
Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 05:05:44 PM
No way I could sell them all...I still have quite a few that get a work out.  (Charge, latest version of the wave, surge, crunch, etc.)  It was just that these were collecting dust and I felt that they should be someplace being productive.

us Offline J-sews

• Admin Team
  • Absolute Zombie Club
Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 05:15:38 PM
No way I could sell them all...I still have quite a few that get a work out.  (Charge, latest version of the wave, surge, crunch, etc.)  It was just that these were collecting dust and I felt that they should be someplace being productive.

Whew, thank goodness!  ;)

Welcome to Multitool.org! If you get a moment, jump on in to the forum discussions and tell us about what you've got left, and about the "work outs" you give them, which ones you like the best, etc. Sounds like you should fit in nicely around here! 
:multi:

Bob
In order to be certain of having the right tool for every job.........one must first acquire a lot of tools

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD
48%