Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Power Pliers tool layout

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Power Pliers tool layout
on: July 08, 2007, 02:45:14 AM
Does anyone have a pic of a set of Power Pliers?  I think I have the last version before they came out with the PowerLock...but I'm not sure I have all of the inside tools it came with (or if I have tools from another SOF in there...or in a diffrent order..etc..)

A little confusion with that SOG parts lot I got a while back...by looking at the impliments you can tell the 'old' designs from the new...and all of the 'old' impliments fit in the Power Pliers except for the can opener, which has to be put on the outside of the lineup...I'll shoot a pic later on, but I'd like to compare what I have with what SOG shipped them out with inside ;D
[

Offline supratentorial

Re: Power Pliers tool layout
Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 03:18:54 AM
Corrugated, I have the early T52 Power Plier but I sold my newer T65 Power Plier.  I'm not sure what I was thinking when I sold it.   ::)   ...but here's a stock photo that should help.

* laterpowerplier.jpg (Filesize: 23.95 KB)

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 03:51:09 AM
Hmm...the tools I put in mine didn't have the cutout nail nicks...they were the ones that just had an indentation to grab onto to get them open...maybe they go to the ParaTool?

I'm trying to get the Power Pliers to 'factory specs' so I can put it in the trade forum :multi:
[

ca Offline Grant Lamontagne

• Head Turd Polisher
  • Administrator
  • Just Bananas
  • Optimum instrumentum est inter aures
Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 03:55:51 AM
You still trying to get rid of some of those parts?

If so, I may take some off your hands...

Def
Leave the dents as they are- let your belongings show their scars as proudly as you do yours.

Offline Anthony

• No Life Club
  • Improvise.
Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 03:55:52 AM
I might sell (or trade) the whole lot again and let someone else fiddle with them, my interests wandered away from those projects.   

The built Power Plier might be traded away; I haven't heard a response from a member of another forum about it...I'll give him a few days then I'll probably post the lot in the trade forum.
[

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
April Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: $152.99
PayPal Fees: $8.68
Net Balance: $144.31
Below Goal: $155.69
Site Currency: USD