Multitool.org Forum
+-

Hello Lurker! Remove this ad and much more by logging in.

Leatherman Juice Pouch

ni-ulster Offline cerbera147

• No Life Club
Leatherman Juice Pouch
on: March 02, 2010, 08:27:54 PM
Firstly, why do Leatherman not include it with the sales package? :think: Even my Skeletool CX came with one and it has a carabiner and pocketclip  ::)

Secondly, can you recommend it? The cheapest I've seen is £5-86 shipped :D It does look good and I like the idea of a belt clip  :tu:

Thirdly, what about the polycarbonate case? Looks a bit odd, any experiences?  :cheers:

Thanks  :salute:

ca Offline cncguy

Re: Leatherman Juice Pouch
Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 10:35:36 PM
The leather one is a nice sturdy little sheath with a button closure. I've carried one for long time, and still do from time to time. Now the plastic one is another story. It breaks quite easily. Only took me a couple of days to catch it a bit hard on something and it was done.  One of my friends had the same experience with it.

• No Life Club
Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 10:42:30 PM
The leather one is a nice sturdy little sheath with a button closure. I've carried one for long time, and still do from time to time. Now the plastic one is another story. It breaks quite easily. Only took me a couple of days to catch it a bit hard on something and it was done.  One of my friends had the same experience with it.

Thanks buddy  :salute: :tu:

Think I'll order one now to keep my new KF4 looking his best :D

gb Offline Mike, Lord of the Spammers!

• Chief of the Absolutely No Life Club!
  • Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...
  • Why haven't you got a Farmer yet!
Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 10:43:52 PM
Yeah stick with the leather one mate, and you won't go far wrong :)

Plus the fact it looks a lot like a mobile phone case, and that's no bad thing over here ;)
Give in, buy several Farmer's!!!!!!

ca Offline cncguy

Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 11:31:53 PM
Actually, I've bought a xe6 that came with the leather sheath. But then I've also bought a s2 that came without it, so I really can't say.

us Offline Spork, Lord of Lime Jello!

• No Life Club
  • Benner fan club #003
Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 12:33:56 AM
I've broken three of the plastic ones in a short period of time and am on my second leather one. I EDC a  Cs4 so the sheath gets worn every day. The elastic sides on the leather sheaths give up after a while.

After carrying the LM for over three years I'm about to give up on it and switch to a Spirit...as soon as I make my own sheath for it.

Offline Styerman

• No Life Club
Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 04:23:41 PM
I've broken three of the plastic ones in a short period of time and am on my second leather one. I EDC a  Cs4 so the sheath gets worn every day. The elastic sides on the leather sheaths give up after a while.

After carrying the LM for over three years I'm about to give up on it and switch to a Spirit...as soon as I make my own sheath for it.

That would be the route I would take . You are a pretty accomplished leatherwork IIRC .

Chris

• No Life Club
Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 04:10:21 PM
My Juice Pouch arrived today  :salute: :salute:

I'm really pleased with it :tu: Definitely one of the better Leatherman pouches  :ahhh :ahhh

Donations

Operational Funds

Help us keep the Unworkable working!
Donate with PayPal!
March Goal: $300.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: $379.86
PayPal Fees: $19.62
Net Balance: $360.24
Above Goal: $60.24
Site Currency: USD
120%